Thread: Anyone know of a reflex silencer that will fit an FX Vermy mk1?

Anyone know of a reflex silencer that will fit an FX Vermy mk1?

Hi
    I have an FX verminator with a HW silencer. While this silencer is ok, I've always wanted a reflex so as to preserve the extra short design of this gun.
    I've looked around online, but have never been able to source one that it suitable.
    Any help would be gratefully received.
    Cheers
    Pootle

DM80, user name, made me one to fit my Phoenix Mk2, VERY well made, he needed the barrel outside diameter, I left the rest to him.. Prior to that I had tried a Daystate Mk4 reflex with a fatter O ring to provide a seal over the shroud.

U.k neil on here, only guy id use for a custom silencer from now on!! £50 posted carnt grumble, quiter then the daystates and id go as far as to say as quiet if not quiter then the weihrauch silencers!!
    RS
    HW 97KT .22 SFS Stage 2 Tuned_HW100KT .177_Daystate Regal LH .22_Daystate huntsman LH .177

Thanks for the info.
    I'll get in touch with ukneil, when funds allow.
    Pootle

more of the same

Hi, I am also looking for a reflex silencer for my mk1 verminator with smooth twist barrel ( extra 2 inches). Did you get in touch with Neil? I'd be interested to know if this is something he will make. If so I will also drop him a line.