Thread: N.E.F.T.A hunter at ponty today well done

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Upper Buggersdale, top of the Chevin near Leeds
    Quote Originally Posted by yodatx View Post
    great shoot today and loved the extra forced kneelers
    I am a relative novice at HFT so it's probably down to my inexperience that I managed all the prone shots prone.
    Well done the Ponty lads and I hope you are as enthusiastic to set a course out next year.

Quote Originally Posted by luddite View Post
    I am a relative novice at HFT so it's probably down to my inexperience that I managed all the prone shots prone.
    Well done the Ponty lads and I hope you are as enthusiastic to set a course out next year.
    Did you shoot all the 24 freestyle shots prone Ken

Upper Buggersdale, top of the Chevin near Leeds
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooby View Post
    Did you shoot all the 24 freestyle shots prone Ken
    Yup. Didn't hit the bank once Pete.

I'm impressed then Ken, maybe shooting the second session helped where everybody knew there there were banking problems & most of the grass had been shot away

I'm fairly new to HFT having only started in March this year and I have not seen very many places yet. However, I accompanied Steve Prime and Lloyd to Pontefract and had a very enjoyable days shooting. My shooting partner for the day was a guy named Terry and he was great company too.

Looking at the results on the NEFTA website I'm a bit confused though. Why are most shooters locations listed i.e. Emly, Redfeard, Anston etc, but some are listed as "visitor" and not for instance Kibworth which is our (Steve Prime, Lloyd, Greg Hensman and myslef) home ground?

Anyway, a great layout and a very pleasant place to shoot, so thanks to one and all who organise, run and have anything to do with maintaining the ground, well done.
    He who dies with the most toys wins. Flying, shooting, fishing and sports cars, what more could a man want.

Quote Originally Posted by rattycatcher View Post
    I'm fairly new to HFT having only started in March this year and I have not seen very many places yet. However, I accompanied Steve Prime and Lloyd to Pontefract and had a very enjoyable days shooting. My shooting partner for the day was a guy named Terry and he was great company too.

Looking at the results on the NEFTA website I'm a bit confused though. Why are most shooters locations listed i.e. Emly, Redfeard, Anston etc, but some are listed as "visitor" and not for instance Kibworth which is our (Steve Prime, Lloyd, Greg Hensman and myslef) home ground?

Anyway, a great layout and a very pleasant place to shoot, so thanks to one and all who organise, run and have anything to do with maintaining the ground, well done.
    The NEFTA Hunter series is also run as a Team event for NEFTA Clubs, if you are not a member of a NEFTA club your score, if good enough, will count for your team. None NEFTA members are classed as visitors

Quote Originally Posted by Scooby View Post
    The NEFTA Hunter series is also run as a Team event for NEFTA Clubs, if you are not a member of a NEFTA club your score, if good enough, will count for your team. None NEFTA members are classed as visitors
    Ah, I see, thanks for explaining that. I have lots to learn regarding the way these things are run
    He who dies with the most toys wins. Flying, shooting, fishing and sports cars, what more could a man want.

Quote Originally Posted by rattycatcher View Post
    Ah, I see, thanks for explaining that. I have lots to learn regarding the way these things are run
    Sorry about that, my post should have said "if you are a member of a NEFTA club your score will count for your Team, if good enought"

I heard he had shot prone, but even I didnt believe it!

I will not comment
    BASC