Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: N.E.F.T.A hunter at ponty today well done

TREV RYN is offline Has thee a raffle ticket yet flower?

N.E.F.T.A hunter at ponty today well done

yes well done tim finley and anston some cracking shooting there , dont get to attached to [ OUR TROPHY] dave. yes a great day and a cracking little season , thanks to ponty, and to all the lads that shoot the nefta , we will be back next year with another nefta hunter series
    check out emley moor ftc web site
    http://emleymoorftc.co.uk/EmleyChat.aspx

great shoot today and loved the extra forced kneelers

[QUOTE=TREV RYN;3787539]yes well done tim finley and anston some cracking shooting there , dont get to attached to [ OUR TROPHY] dave.

Trev it was stolen from my grasp by a 3 foot tall geordie bloke with one finger missing.He was last seen running out of the carpark laughing like a madman and screaming "It's the Dells I teel ya and it's gannin home we me !"
    Only kiddin mate ,it's safe and sound and having Anston engraved on it ( for a second time)
    Seriously a great season this year and a big thanks to everyone who has organised it.

Dave.
    AA TX MK3/Self tuned/ Mamba Lite
    AA TX MK2/VMach tuned/MambaLite
    Hollins Green HFTC

Quote Originally Posted by yodatx View Post

Dave
    AA TX MK3/Self tuned/ Mamba Lite
    AA TX MK2/VMach tuned/MambaLite
    Hollins Green HFTC

Only managed 3 of the series but they were all awesome.Todays was probably the most taxing and yet extremely enjoyable.I have met and shot with some great guys. Thanks to all. Its just a shame some individual efforts are not rewarded in each category which would have been the icing on the cake for their brilliant efforts.
    Well done to all and thanks for making us visitors so welcome,keep up the Northern Spirit,
    Cheers Steve P.

Thumbs up Thanks

Hi All
    I would like to add my thanks to all who support run and shoot the Hunter series.
    I only managed two but enjoyed both rounds. Redfearns & Ponty
    I would like to thanks Graham for shooting the Ponty course with me.
    My son Jon would like to thank George for shooting with him today.
    We all had a great day and will try and fit more in next year.
    Cheers Ray / Jon Dawson

good day out
    respectable scores,,good food,,, some good banter,,wicked food
    forced kneelers Mmmmm how many prone shooters shot the bank in front of them be honest now,, roll on next year i will be back

ATB

Niel
    shoot safe
    Niel
    spelling mightbe hitt n missz but i dont mizz with the Ripley or the S400

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Ray View Post
    Hi All
    I would like to add my thanks to all who support run and shoot the Hunter series.
    I only managed two but enjoyed both rounds. Redfearns & Ponty
    I would like to thanks Graham for shooting the Ponty course with me.
    My son Jon would like to thank George for shooting with him today.
    We all had a great day and will try and fit more in next year.
    Cheers Ray / Jon Dawson
    As above, well worth the travel, you guys know how to get a mans heart going, that was a very challenging course yesterday, Thanks to all for your hospitality in the Hunter series. Will be back next year if allowed.

REgards

GERGE

Well done Ponty...good course and was obviously put out by FT shooters

A massive well done to Anston for taking the shield back...roll on next year
    Chairman Emley Moor F.T.C. 2023 - Misfits champ, HFT extreme champ, NEFTA hunter champ, Midlands Hunter champ, UKAHFT champ.
    https://sites.google.com/site/emleymoorftc/contact-us

Upper Buggersdale, top of the Chevin near Leeds
    Quote Originally Posted by yodatx View Post
    I am a relative novice at HFT so it's probably down to my inexperience that I managed all the prone shots prone.
    Well done the Ponty lads and I hope you are as enthusiastic to set a course out next year.

Quote Originally Posted by luddite View Post
    I am a relative novice at HFT so it's probably down to my inexperience that I managed all the prone shots prone.
    Well done the Ponty lads and I hope you are as enthusiastic to set a course out next year.
    Did you shoot all the 24 freestyle shots prone Ken

Upper Buggersdale, top of the Chevin near Leeds
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooby View Post
    Did you shoot all the 24 freestyle shots prone Ken
    Yup. Didn't hit the bank once Pete.

Quote Originally Posted by luddite View Post
    Yup. Didn't hit the bank once Pete.
    I'm impressed then Ken, maybe shooting the second session helped where everybody knew there there were banking problems & most of the grass had been shot away

I'm fairly new to HFT having only started in March this year and I have not seen very many places yet. However, I accompanied Steve Prime and Lloyd to Pontefract and had a very enjoyable days shooting. My shooting partner for the day was a guy named Terry and he was great company too.

Looking at the results on the NEFTA website I'm a bit confused though. Why are most shooters locations listed i.e. Emly, Redfeard, Anston etc, but some are listed as "visitor" and not for instance Kibworth which is our (Steve Prime, Lloyd, Greg Hensman and myslef) home ground?

Anyway, a great layout and a very pleasant place to shoot, so thanks to one and all who organise, run and have anything to do with maintaining the ground, well done.
    He who dies with the most toys wins. Flying, shooting, fishing and sports cars, what more could a man want.

Quote Originally Posted by rattycatcher View Post
    I'm fairly new to HFT having only started in March this year and I have not seen very many places yet. However, I accompanied Steve Prime and Lloyd to Pontefract and had a very enjoyable days shooting. My shooting partner for the day was a guy named Terry and he was great company too.

Looking at the results on the NEFTA website I'm a bit confused though. Why are most shooters locations listed i.e. Emly, Redfeard, Anston etc, but some are listed as "visitor" and not for instance Kibworth which is our (Steve Prime, Lloyd, Greg Hensman and myslef) home ground?

Anyway, a great layout and a very pleasant place to shoot, so thanks to one and all who organise, run and have anything to do with maintaining the ground, well done.
    The NEFTA Hunter series is also run as a Team event for NEFTA Clubs, if you are not a member of a NEFTA club your score, if good enough, will count for your team. None NEFTA members are classed as visitors