Thread: JUNIOR MEMBERSHIP IS FREE AT MAD in 2010

JUNIOR MEMBERSHIP IS FREE AT MAD in 2010

I have got to report I have just had a meeting with the owner of MAD Mr Richard Woods [DOPPA] and what has come out of this meeting is that in 2010 Junior membership is going to be free so if anyone has a couple of kids that want to shoot it is going to cost them nothing to shoot at MAD.

We at Mad try to do our best for the sport and I think this will get more juniors into our world of Airgun shooting

I would just like to say well done to Doppa for giving this to all Juniors that join our club with a Adult in 2010
    Ian Bainbridge
    [Ian Bainbridge]

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Hi Ian, am moving this to the chat and banter bit so it can reach a wider readership . Great evening tonight mate (and great food ). Atb and good luck at the weekend : Gareth.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Quote Originally Posted by popsheep View Post
    I have got to report I have just had a meeting with the owner of MAD Mr Richard Woods [DOPPA] and what has come out of this meeting is that in 2010 Junior membership is going to be free so if anyone has a couple of kids that want to shoot it is going to cost them nothing to shoot at MAD.

We at Mad try to do our best for the sport and I think this will get more juniors into our world of Airgun shooting

I would just like to say well done to Doppa for giving this to all Juniors that join our club with a Adult in 2010
    Ian Bainbridge
    Owen will be pleased about this.

Wayne
    If you know how many guns you’ve got, you haven’t got enough.
    YCHJCYA2PDTHFH Club Member

Trouble is , these juniors come along and kick everyones a**es

Really though, thats a fantastic idea. Well done lads.
    A wise man has something to say, a fool has to say something.

Ian,

Has Dop specified age of junior, would hate to see GUY 17 in Jan NOT paying, when he's working.

PS. Stuart Walter-Whizzer, may contact you or Dopp about a Dommie stock for me, can 1 of you guy's take it to Quarry and give it to GUY, as i might not make it, CHEERS.

What a fantastic idea. Well done Richard and Ian.
    JD 10/05/09
    DD 21/07/22

If more clubs follow your lead then it will be a real plus for the sport ,nice one

Nice one Doppa it's just what the sport needs to get more youngsters into the sport and guarrantees the future of shooting as far as clubs are concerned.