Thread: Two pistols today-valuation please.

Two pistols today-valuation please.

Hi,
    picked up what was meant to be two air rifles today but they turned out to be pistols, my mate has no interest in the subject as you can tell!
    The first is a Webley Stinger in .177, it seems to be ok and is working.
    The next is I think an airsoft Maruzen(?) uzi which I know is not strictly an airgun but someone may know who collects them-its a lifelike copy and I almost pooped my pants when he pulled it out-the magazine looks to be off an original.
    Are these pistols worth anything or should they go in a drawer with the rest of my "investments" ?

there was a stinger in my local shop the other day - £35

i wanted it but it had been sold

Cheers Joe, I've had a closer look and they only fire BBs!?

i know, i just thought it looked cool. i am guessing its a good plinker

Actually looks good and seems well made-I had no idea these things existed! When where they made?

i dont know, i hadnt seen one until a week ago!

Maybe early 80s or 70s? Spring feels healthy! Ive had a couple of beers otherwise I'd be having a plink with it.

haha

Webley Stinger

This was a 45 shot BB-only repeater and made in at least 3 colours. I've got an all-black one and a 2-tone black/orange one , but I think there was also a 2-tone black/silver one. If anyone has one of the black/silver ones for sale, please let me know. I think they were available between 2001 and 2004, so are very recent.

Ian
    Last edited by webman; 25-09-2009 at 09:23 AM.
    Life is to be enjoyed, not endured.

Hi, this one is...silver and black! I will be putting it for sale for a friend so if anyone has a realistic price in mind?

By the way I meant to say-Orange???

Orange Stinger

Yes, ORANGE. I bought it from a gun shop in York about 5 years ago and the owner had several for sale. He didn't know why they were that colour, but said it was only a small production run of maybe 250. I should have bought the lot, but Webley were still OK then.
    Life is to be enjoyed, not endured.

It seems like it would be powerful and it looks OK in silver and black but I would have to draw the line at orange...maybe Webleys design team attended a lot of raves in the 80s?

uzi

is the uzi you got gas powered where you fill the magazine with green gas, if it is i remember buying one a few years ago from a car boot sale i think it was about £40 with a few cans of that green gas stuff and a big big bag of bb's fully automatic aswell with blowback the fun i had with that until i broke it have you got any pics of both guns please
    thanks sunny

Hi,
    the uzi doesnt have anywhere to put BBs! The magazine looks like an original-a spot to slide in rounds that looks authentic-same as an SLR or SA80! Also the ejector looks original! Its more of a replica-I hope!!