Thread: Tasty "NEW" Webley SSP Pistol

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I see I think. It probably will be sold under another brand as well, but hasn't hit the market yet. Presumably because the Webley deal allows them first crack of the whip. In which case my guess if it's not Hatsan is now that it's Chinese made as per the Beeman P17/2004.
    “We are too much accustomed to attribute to a single cause that which is the product of several, and the majority of our controversies come from that.” - Marcus Aurelius

Graham2 is offline Slightly camp, makes decent chilli, and has a box of tissues and a can of 3 In 1 in the gun room
    I had an email back from Steve Hoare at Webley this morning, and I've got one coming as soon as they come in, hopefully before Christmas.

I'll let you know what it's like as soon as it arrives.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam77K View Post
    I see I think. It could possibly be sold under another brand as well, but hasn't hit the market yet. Presumably because the Webley deal allows them first crack of the whip. In which case my guess if it's not Hatsan is now that it's Chinese made as per the Beeman P17/2004.
    You've more or less got it, see my edit to your post.
    It's Turkish made, not Chinese.

Oh! I only knew of one Turkish airgun manufacturer, especially one connected with Webley. I will await further news with interest.
    “We are too much accustomed to attribute to a single cause that which is the product of several, and the majority of our controversies come from that.” - Marcus Aurelius

Hi

Me & Jim (Target Bunny) have been in contact with Webley about there new pistol.

And I'm delighted to say that they will be bringing two RH gripped ALECTO pistols for us to use at our UBC Meet in Coventry on October 24th.

I've only seen the picture of it & I think it looks cool. A cross between a HW40 & Desert Eagle

Regards
    Paddy.
    BE-HAPPY-OK

Bagsy a go! Bagsy a go!

Quote Originally Posted by Adam77K View Post
    Bagsy a go! Bagsy a go!
    You just wait your turn, management team first if you don't mind

I'm looking forward to putting it through its paces in at the meet as are the other guy's and gals.

Tony
    UBC Secretary & Web-Manager
    THL Marksman of the Year 2010
    (Airgun Section)

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Sniper View Post
    You just wait your turn, management team first if you don't mind

I'm looking forward to putting it through its paces in at the meet as are the other guy's and gals.

Tony
    Well I think it should be Jim first as he done the intial invite & then me because I also liased with them

Also there will hopefully be some technical guys from Webley attending, so you'll all be able to ask them questions.

Regards
    Paddy.
    BE-HAPPY-OK

Talking Alecto

Quote Originally Posted by Pad. E View Post
    Hi

Me & Jim (Target Bunny) have been in contact with Webley about there new pistol.

And I'm delighted to say that they will be bringing two RH gripped ALECTO pistols for us to use at our UBC Meet in Coventry on October 24th.

I've only seen the picture of it & I think it looks cool. A cross between a HW40 & Desert Eagle

Regards
    Paddy.
    Clear off U two, if I could make it, I'd be first...mike...

Quote Originally Posted by mickson View Post
    Clear off U two, if I could make it, I'd be first...mike...
    Mike your only in Derby, try & make it. Be nice to actually meet you , plus I may let you go first with the pistol. But I'm not promising
    BE-HAPPY-OK

Cool Pistol

Quote Originally Posted by Pad. E View Post
    Mike your only in Derby, try & make it. Be nice to actually meet you , plus I may let you go first with the pistol. But I'm not promising
    Hey U fella's would appreciate piccy & report on this
    pistol...mike...