Thread: ALECTO has landed

ALECTO has landed

Just done a quick review with photos of the Alecto
    It can be found here
    http://www.airgun-tec.com/index.php/topic,807.0.html

atb
    Nigel
    BSA Superten BBK (Blueprinted), BSA Ultra SS Regged, Tanfoglio Witness, Umarex 1911
    and many, many bows and slingshots

sleeprunner is offline Honorary Member Fat Gits Running Club
    Thats an excellent review with some great pics. I know a few in our club have been asking about this pistol so its good to see its now appearing
    Good Deals with - scottyoungsheep, $harp$hooter, the wizard, Swat Strachan, krazy_horse, munchman, CRX, beagle2, flowergil1, Bigwull, Skan, jbb, Bigshot, Aardys, Nickbloggs, pennineway.fswo, batfink, Dfor, eredel, neil1972, alan-aitch, chip, Fagan

Thumbs up Alecto

Good review, Good piccys...mike...

Top review

I was hoping its noise was fairly quiet on the single stroke for indoor garage home use, you say its as loud as your beretta on one stroke, having heard a club members beretta down my local range I feel that its just a tad too noisy for my needs

would you say this is a fairly loud gun Nigel? even on one stroke?

looking at the case picture looks like there is a cutout for maybe a mini silencer or adapter aswell

I believe these webleys are also sold as the Zoraki HP 01 , I would post a youtube link to this but this is not possible anymore so just copy and paste the name

Quote Originally Posted by oldskoolzzz View Post
    Top review

I was hoping its noise was fairly quiet on the single stroke for indoor garage home use, you say its as loud as your beretta on one stroke, having heard a club members beretta down my local range I feel that its just a tad too noisy for my needs

would you say this is a fairly loud gun Nigel? even on one stroke?

looking at the case picture looks like there is a cutout for maybe a mini silencer or adapter aswell

I believe these webleys are also sold as the Zoraki HP 01 , I would post a youtube link to this but this is not possible anymore so just copy and paste the name
    Hello Nick
    Noise wise i'd say its borderline for what you want. I was shooting in the garage and it seemed ok. Normally i shoot in passageway between houses.
    Its loud enough for neighbours to hear but not so much to annoy them.
    Having said that i choose my moments when neigbours are out.

Got no idea what the other cutouts in the foam are for and the Rep didnt mention them

atb
    Nigel
    BSA Superten BBK (Blueprinted), BSA Ultra SS Regged, Tanfoglio Witness, Umarex 1911
    and many, many bows and slingshots