Firstly a thank you to Jonathan for starting this thread and for posting this on my behalf (registration on the forum is disabled so I am unable to do it in person) .

I am married to Roger's brother, Bruce, and found myself Googling Roger's name this morning. This thread was the first item I found and I would like to thank Jonathan for starting it.

As you can appreciate, losing Roger on Friday so suddenly has left us all in shock. To read all of your replies was very comforting and will mean an awful lot to the family. I have forwarded a link to the forum onto Bruce for him to read, and to pass on to Roger's parents Pat and Jim.

Should any of you wish to pass on a message to Pat and Jim I am happy to do so on your behalf. Jonathan has my email address and if you drop him a PM he will forward it to me.

Funeral arrangements are not yet finalised and it may be that it is a small family event in his home town of Wilmslow. Should this not be the case I will pass details on to Jonathan as he has said that a few of you may wish to pay your respects in person.

Thank you again for your kind thoughts and words of what a great guy Rog was. He certainly was and will be greatly missed by us all.

Kind regards

Tanya Barrow