Thread: airsporters

Wink airsporters

dont know if i ever told you but. I was having a drink one day in the pub in Yardley B/ham when i spotted an old guy with bare but hairy feet sitting in the corner muttering about loosing his RING ." Never mind mate " i said to him just keep away from the vindaloo and it will soon heal up .
    Anyway we got talking and he told me his name was DILDO DOGGING and he once worked at BSA but not the BSA we know today ,Turns out that near Bordesly green there was a place called the MISTY MOUNTAIN and Dildo and his mates worked deep underground making wonderful air rifles. but what happened was the dwarves ( for that's what they were ) started getting greedy for more gold this upset GANDALF THE GREY who was a major share holder so he put them on short time.
    the leader of the dwarves / GIMLI at that time and behind Gandalfs back got a contract with this other guy who they called THE DARK LORD SAURON .
    this really pissed Gandalf off and he got a team of goblins to flatten the Misty
    Mountain and build BIRMINGHAM CITY football ground and a friggin big MORRISONS on top of it thus cursing the land forever
    and thats why the only airsporters worth having are the Mks 1 and 2
    and thats the truth

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Hi Mally, may I cordially suggest taking a little more water with it ... Ha ha. Atb: G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post
    Hi Mally, may I cordially suggest taking a little more water with it ... Ha ha. Atb: G.
    Nah, he's overdosed on Feinwerkbau Sports. You start dreaming about dark forests and devils rummaging around in the dark.

I have just got a very nice Airsporter 'S', which I think is as nice as an early Airsporter. The final development, the RB2, and the SuperStar and GoldStar were excellent rifles, but pipped to the post by the HW77. Too late BSA. It is a shame they don't make a fixed-barrel rifle any more.

Quote Originally Posted by Hsing-ee View Post
    Nah, he's overdosed on Feinwerkbau Sports. You start dreaming about dark forests and devils rummaging around in the dark.

I have just got a very nice Airsporter 'S', which I think is as nice as an early Airsporter. The final development, the RB2, and the SuperStar and GoldStar were excellent rifles, but pipped to the post by the HW77. Too late BSA. It is a shame they don't make a fixed-barrel rifle any more.
    yeah but have a look at MY set back HW trigger / i sent you a pic

Quote Originally Posted by mallyally View Post
    dont know if i ever told you but. I was having a drink one day in the pub in Yardley B/ham when i spotted an old guy with bare but hairy feet sitting in the corner muttering about loosing his RING ." Never mind mate " i said to him just keep away from the vindaloo and it will soon heal up .
    Anyway we got talking and he told me his name was DILDO DOGGING and he once worked at BSA but not the BSA we know today ,Turns out that near Bordesly green there was a place called the MISTY MOUNTAIN and Dildo and his mates worked deep underground making wonderful air rifles. but what happened was the dwarves ( for that's what they were ) started getting greedy for more gold this upset GANDALF THE GREY who was a major share holder so he put them on short time.
    the leader of the dwarves / GIMLI at that time and behind Gandalfs back got a contract with this other guy who they called THE DARK LORD SAURON .
    this really pissed Gandalf off and he got a team of goblins to flatten the Misty
    Mountain and build BIRMINGHAM CITY football ground and a friggin big MORRISONS on top of it thus cursing the land forever
    and thats why the only airsporters worth having are the Mks 1 and 2
    and thats the truth
    NURSE, HE'S OUT OF BED AGAIN!!!!

I dont know hwat you've got MALLY but I bet its hard to pronounce.
    Stop sniffing the stock varnish it can kill you but it gives you a lovely finish.

ATB
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post
    I dont know hwat you've got MALLY but I bet its hard to pronounce.
    Stop sniffing the stock varnish it can kill you but it gives you a lovely finish.

ATB
    Ian
    ian buddy
    wots a HWAT is it some kind of chinese airgun

Quote Originally Posted by mallyally View Post
    ian buddy
    wots a HWAT is it some kind of chinese airgun
    I take it you have never handled a .177 Hwat model 37B then? Sad. And I thought you an experienced airgunner.

ATB
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Amen to that. Mk1's all the way.
    "This doll is extremely dangerous, it has voodoo qualities"