Thread: Keep shooting those old BSA's

Keep shooting those old BSA's

I was plinking yesterday with a mk2 airsporter that I've owned for 40+ years.Its not great to look at but what a gun to shoot,smooth to cock and as accurate as my eyesight allows.My message?If you want your gun to shoot well,keep using it.
    atb Glyn

Hear Hear !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bluesman View Post
    I was plinking yesterday with a mk2 airsporter that I've owned for 40+ years.Its not great to look at but what a gun to shoot,smooth to cock and as accurate as my eyesight allows.My message?If you want your gun to shoot well,keep using it.
    atb Glyn
    Nicest looking springer ever made. With open sights I can hit 30 mm spinners at 30 yds regularly with mine. If my eyes were better, I reckon I could do it with every shot.
    Happy Shooting!! Paul.
    "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking that we used when we created them" - Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesman View Post
    atb Glyn
    i still go hunting most weeks with a mk3 mercury i have tuned it a fair bit and enjoy the tinkering as much as the shooting i very rarely use the s400 as i find it to boring for plinking and my son uses it when we hunt though as i practice a lot more i am just as good with the merc as he is with the air arms my best shot is a 40 yard head shot in ideal conditions just wish i faired as well with age
    S400 Carbine

just shot a pigeon with my mk1 airsporter this morning.great guns.

And I bet it was for "crop protection" purposes Mr.Smallholder.....

Keep the faith all you...old springer men...

really looking forward to trying out the airsporter s I bought on here during the week. be spending a pleasant sunday morning with it

Quote Originally Posted by hwvixen View Post
    And I bet it was for "crop protection" purposes Mr.Smallholder.....

Keep the faith all you...old springer men...
    and for the pot very tasty