Thread: Vintage BSA's for sale

Vintage BSA's for sale

I have four pre-war BSA's for sale:

1. 1920's Light Pattern £160 [SOLD]

2. 1920's Light Pattern £160 [SOLD]

3. 1930's Light Pattern A Prefix £160 [SOLD]

4. 1930's Breakdown Pattern with visible etching £225

All working well in nice tidy condition with no parts missing.

Photographs here: http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q...stuff/BSAs.jpg

Also a couple of MK2 Airsporters

5. Nice clean one with visible etching, lovely stock £160

6. All working and all there but repaired crack to pistol grip. £90

Pic here: http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q...astuff/006.jpg

UPDATE All the pre-war underlever rifles have sold. Breakdown Pattern & Airsporters still available. ( I will probably re advertise these with some better photographs later in the week)
    Last edited by Prewar; 06-10-2009 at 10:23 AM.

Offer made on Light Pattern 3

I'll take it if he's happy with offer

actually...

no offers, I'll take No.3, the 1930's Light Pattern A Prefix at the full asking

i've had many good deals with Scott and is a top bloke,these will be nice guns and as described........Graham

Airsporter MkII

PM sent regarding rifle No.5

Thanks,

Ken

Update #3 Sold to Swidds

# 1 and both Airsporters still available....
    Last edited by Prewar; 04-10-2009 at 06:36 PM.

edbear2 Guest
    Hi Scott..I will take no 1 please if still available (light model)...I am off work this week, so could collect/meet anytime except wed p.m..please contact to arrange, or to sort out payment/delivery if you would rather post......I'me easy mate, will do as you find most convenient

Quote Originally Posted by edbear2 View Post
    Hi Scott..I will take no 1 please if still available (light model)...I am off work this week, so could collect/meet anytime except wed p.m..please contact to arrange, or to sort out payment/delivery if you would rather post......I'me easy mate, will do as you find most convenient
    Hi Ed, will PM

edbear2 Guest
    Hi Scott........Thanks for the coffee, and the interesting and informative chat.......nice to put another face to a BBS tag!..The butt dealer stamp is identical to the one on Helen's L model. I have already fitted another stock with a number 8 BSA tangent sight mounted on it........gives a sight picture similar to a webley service...ie. sharpens the front/rear picture, and aligns the sights automatically .....she prefers it to the brown gun I brought up!....may add a fs22 front unit with interchangeable elements later...(popped into Knibb's on the way back for a tap spring set).......see you around maybe, best regards, Eddie

Quote Originally Posted by edbear2 View Post
    Hi Scott........Thanks for the coffee, and the interesting and informative chat.......nice to put another face to a BBS tag!..The butt dealer stamp is identical to the one on Helen's L model. I have already fitted another stock with a number 8 BSA tangent sight mounted on it........gives a sight picture similar to a webley service...ie. sharpens the front/rear picture, and aligns the sights automatically .....she prefers it to the brown gun I brought up!....may add a fs22 front unit with interchangeable elements later...(popped into Knibb's on the way back for a tap spring set).......see you around maybe, best regards, Eddie
    Eddie, very nice to meet you, and glad Helen likes the Light Pattern, hope to get up to the Rivi thing next month. Cheers

Very happy man!

Hi all,

Finally was able to pick the rifle up from the local post office today and had a play. Very very happy, what a superb rifle in lovely condition!. Packaged superbly for transit as well.

Thank you Prewar!

Best regards,

Paul

Quote Originally Posted by swidds View Post
    Hi all,

Finally was able to pick the rifle up from the local post office today and had a play. Very very happy, what a superb rifle in lovely condition!. Packaged superbly for transit as well.

Thank you Prewar!

Best regards,

Paul

Paul, glad you like it, it was a good one