Thread: Identification of Airgun Pellets wanted

Identification of Airgun Pellets wanted

Mods, if this posting is in the wrong section, please move it to the correct one and accept my apologies :

I've got a couple of tins of "Doppia Guida" airgun pellets that I'm going to sell. Can anyone identify when and where they were made/available, and suggest a fair price for them.

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/y...n/IMG_0243.jpg

Thanks, Vic T

Hi Vic,

Sorry, can't help with a date or price but I'de suggest them to be of Italian origin, the writing certainly looks to be Italian, "Doppia Guida" translates as "double guide" which I think refers to the twin ring head depicted on the lid...
    blah blah

Coincidentally, I just found a little box of pellets tonight. I bought them in Indonesia, "Bagus" is the brand (which roughly translated means 'good'). They come in a small box like (IIRC) we used to get them here in the sports shop.

Hi Vic,

I have some of these, which were bought new in the early 80's. Italian I believe and could even date from the 70's. Not worth a fortune IMHO and quality of the batch I had was pretty poor. On a par with Scalemead Hustler of the day! Probably made by the same people.

Kind regards,
    John