Thread: Webley mk2 service and walther LGV DST for sale.

Webley mk2 service and walther LGV DST for sale.

Hello All,

I have a Webley Mk2 Service for sale - 3rd series, serial no5*####. The rifle is ex-Binners, and is in full working order and shoots well. I am looking for £300.00 posted.

I also have a Walther LGV DST, double trigger target rifle for sale, very, very rare - I think that there are only 3 or 4 known. It needs a new seal etc, and the small leaf spring for the 2nd trigger return is broken, but included. I am looking for £225.00 posted.

Please let me know if you are interested - I will post pictures when I can.

Laine

Quote Originally Posted by laine snook View Post
    Hello All,

I have a Webley Mk2 Service for sale - 3rd series, serial no5*####. The rifle is ex-Binners, and is in full working order and shoots well. I am looking for £300.00 posted.

I also have a Walther LGV DST, double trigger target rifle for sale, very, very rare - I think that there are only 3 or 4 known. It needs a new seal etc, and the small leaf spring for the 2nd trigger return is broken, but included. I am looking for £225.00 posted.

Please let me know if you are interested - I will post pictures when I can.

Laine
    Ah yes I remember it well.. This was my first Service and I bought it from the late and greatly missed NORTON AMC Michael Bridgewood who died this time last year.

could you package the mk2 service well for me please.i will buy please.pm sent.thanks

Webley is now sold pending the usual - the Walther is now dropped to £200.00 posted to move it on.

Laine