Thread: THREE RIFLES FOR SALE - BSA 1908. Haenel 1931. BSA 1920

THREE RIFLES FOR SALE - BSA 1908. Haenel 1931. BSA 1920

The BSA Air Rifle – serial no. N14378 .177 calibre. It is 43½ inches long. It is stamped “BSA Air Rifle made by Birmingham Small Arms Company Limited" on the top of the cylinder. It is also stamped “The Lincoln Jeffries Patent” underneath the barrel. The butt has the BSA trademark showing the three rifles and a mark where somebody has had it in a vice. It has had a poor re-blueing job done. Apart from that, it has a nice sweet action and fires well with power. Due to the poor reblueing job, I am only asking for £130 posted. Sold to mowerman with thanks

A Haenel Model 11 D.R.P. 0.177 calibre with flip up and down sights. It is 43¼ inches long and it is stamped “Made in Germany” with the numbers “1 9 31 E” stamped underneath the barrel (presumably the date). It has a reasonable patina on the metal and stock gained with age. It has the odd mark on the metal and on the stock and it has a couple of screw heads that have been mullered. However, it is a good looking rifle that fires nicely. Due to the damaged screws.
    I am only asking £120 posted - Price now dropped to £110 posted. Sold to Garvin Pending Usual

B.S.A. L Model Serial No. L11449 made in 1920 - .177 calibre. The rifle is 39.5 inches long. This is a virtually mint rifle with a real sweet action, it fires well putting them all within a ten pence piece from 25 metres and is a pleasure to shoot. I am asking for £125 posted Sold to Snodgrass with thanks

Last edited by Old Bull; 09-10-2009 at 08:16 AM.

L Pattern 11449.

Hi,I would like the L Patt. No 11449 please.Can do Paypal,Cash Cheque,Please let me know which you prefer.
    Regards,Chris.

Hi mate,
    I'm going to take a punt on the BSA Air Rifle/Lincoln Patent for a mate of mine, so can I have this please?

PM payment details, cheers Paul.
    TX200 collector, ex - BFTO member and vintage BSA rifle anorak!
    Get yourself something useful.....
    HERE!

BSA Air Rifle/Lincoln Patent now sold to mowerman with thanks.

bsa l model 11449

if the sale falls through with snodgrass pm me and i would be happy to take it off your hands

Price drop