Thread: anschutz model 335 .177

anschutz model 335 .177

Just been having a clear out of the loft and I found that I still had my anschutz model 335 .177 I'ts been there so long I had forgot I still had it.

I was wondering if it was collectable and how much should I put it up for sale.

The stock looks like it has been through some rough times and a little rust/disscolouring on the front site. See images,

Pic1
    Pic2
    Pic3

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    Yes it is collectable, very collectable. I can't advise on price as I might want to buy it! Ask Gareth and I.J. they will give you a good guestimate. Considering it has been stored in less than idea conditions and it is at least 25 years old it is in pretty good nick judging by the pictures.

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by bobt View Post
    I was wondering if it was collectable and how much should I put it up for sale.
    The Anschutz LG335 is one of my top five favourite break-barrels. Hard to say a price really as I am bias, but in that condition (in need of a service and a little TLC ) I would expect it to achieve iro £110-£120 plus post of buyers choice. Do remember however, if you do choose to advertise it for sale, please read the stickies and start a fresh thread . Hope this helps, and …

Quote Originally Posted by Hsing-ee View Post
    I can't advise on price as I might want to buy it! Ask Gareth and I.J. they will give you a good guestimate.
    Ha ha ha … Alistair my fine friend. It’s not a week since you again told me that finally, your collection was complete . There is no hope for us eh ??? Hee hee. Atb: G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post

Ha ha ha … . Alistair my fine friend. It’s not a week since you again told me that finally, your collection was complete . There is no hope for us eh ??? Hee hee. Atb: G.
    Erm well yes.... Its a matter of slots isn't it? I need to get my finger out and refurb the ones for refurbing and sale and sell on the duplicates and then I will have spaces ... for possibly a 335 and possibly a BSA Mecury-S (.177). Wouldnt mind another BSF as well... I might have a carload of stuff for IJ's 'Church of the BSF 65 Bring'n'Buy Bazaar'. Might have sorted out the chocolate Tempest by then, could use it as a prize in a charridy shoot if it comes out well...

You are right. Hopeless.

Might be looking for the LATER 335, with the press-up lock & the angled stock, rather than this type, not because they are better but because that is the one I had when I was 17...
    Last edited by Hsing-ee; 06-10-2009 at 07:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hsing-ee View Post
    that is the one I had when I was 17...
    ... Type-o matey, you've hit the 'one' key instead of the 'three' key (sorry bud, couldn’t resist ). Hee hee hee. Atb: G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post
    Do remember however, if you do choose to advertise it for sale, please read the stickies and start a fresh thread.
    ... As here http://www.airgunbbs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=372921 (thought I'd post a link as is better safe than sorry ): G.

Thank you.. I will start a new one "For SALE"

Ta.

Quote Originally Posted by bobt View Post
    Thank you.. I will start a new one "For SALE".
    You are more than welcome matey ... Feel free to post a sales thread in both this section, and the main air guns for sale section, too, however, as being a collectable, we allow that. If you do this tho, do please mention in both ads about the other . Atb (again): G.