Thread: Webley Omega .22 Air Gun - Whats it worth?

Webley Omega .22 Air Gun - Whats it worth?

I have a Webley Omega .22 that I want to sell. It has been retrived from my mums loft (been up there for over 20 years)!

The serial number is 790199

It is in boxed condition in the origional box there are no scratches on the stock or metal work.

The metal work is in excellent condition

Both spare sight inserts are in the box as is a small bottle of Webley gun oil plus the origional stickers/lables.

Could any one help put a value on this item as I want to list it for sale but need to know how much to ask.

Thank you.

rifle

id say about £250 if its in th condition u say hope this helps

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by boss View Post
    id say about £250 if its in the condition u say hope this helps
    ... Ditto .

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

harry mac is offline You can't say muntjack without saying mmmmm
    Abaht ten bob an' a rat skin, but I'll chuck in a blackie's egg an' some catty elastic if tha'll post it.
    The South of England has 2 good things, the M1 and the A1. Both will take you to Yorkshire.

Quote Originally Posted by harry mac View Post
    Abaht ten bob an' a rat skin, but I'll chuck in a blackie's egg an' some catty elastic if tha'll post it.
    Hi harry mac you Omega heretic. Now I wonder, as a mod, do I think that the above post constitutes an offer to buy off the back of a valuation thread, or not ??? Well we'll just have to see how the day (and my mood) pans out, won't we . Ha ha. Atb: G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post
    Well we'll just have to see how the day (and my mood) pans out, won't we Ha ha. Atb: G.
    Bye Harry.

ATB
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

The box and extras are worth up to £40 to the value if not too battered. Condition of the rifle is everything, every mark takes value off. Any wear, or pitting sheds £'s. Every ding on the stock sheds £'s.
    However, Omega's are the flavor of the month right now and compare very well with new springers. I like .177 but .22 for Omegas are probably more popular. The last one I bought in used but nice order was £150 inc post. Very nice order, hardly a mark, £220 and dare I say it a mint one £300. I'm looking for a .177 mint having two .22's.

Most will need a new spring at least £20 and a full custom innards nearer £70. So there is a limit to what someone will pay.

harry mac is offline You can't say muntjack without saying mmmmm

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post
    Bye Harry.

ATB
    Ian
    indeed.
    The South of England has 2 good things, the M1 and the A1. Both will take you to Yorkshire.

Quote Originally Posted by harry mac View Post

indeed.
    ... Nahh, ya lucky, as my usual good mood prevails (oh how I love the power ). Ha ha. Atb: G.

Quote Originally Posted by Muskett View Post

The box and extras are worth up to £40 to the value if not too battered. Condition of the rifle is everything, every mark takes value off. Any wear, or pitting sheds £'s. Every ding on the stock sheds £'s.

However, Omega's are the flavor of the month right now and compare very well with new springers. I like .177 but .22 for Omegas are probably more popular. The last one I bought in used but nice order was £150 inc post. Very nice order, hardly a mark, £220 and dare I say it a mint one £300. I'm looking for a .177 mint having two .22's.

Most will need a new spring at least £20 and a full custom innards nearer £70. So there is a limit to what someone will pay.
    ... A very true, and thoughtful post to take into consideration . Atb: G.

Thank you for your input/comments

Thanks very much for the input/comments on the value of my Omega.

It will be up for sale soon.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Bloor View Post
    It will be up for sale soon.
    Ever thought your own words would be used against you http://www.airgunbbs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=372921 ??? I'll be watching with intent -- as opposed to in a tent ...