Thread: sharp inova

sharp inova

Hi every one im new and would like some information about a SHARP INOVA .22

It has not been looked after very well,although it pumps up and shoots OK.

The stock has been painted black and has been glued with silicone.I have stripped it apart (barrel and stock) finding it to only have one fixing screw through the front trigger guard and a blob of silcone,I cant find another fixing point, does any one have any information or strip down plans etc for the rifle.and I would be interested in any spares available.I have a few spare English beer tokens ready if required.

All the best Merlin5oaks.

sharp

the fixing screw is right there is only one on the inova thats why you should always pump the gun up holding it with both hands so you dony brake it of near the knurled screw if you go on chambers web sight there are plans that you can print out and they carry some parts or juds do ... cheers bernard ps i have 3 inovas .....

Smile Sharp inova

Thanks for the info Bernard. I will get on to Chambers.
    To be honest I had never heard of Innova until I acquired this one ,but they seem to be popular.

Thanks again Merlin.

Thumbs up sharp innova

hello merlin i have a spare stock ,main part it has a small crack in it underneath ,its in original condition will repair easily ,looking for 25 pounds posted pm me if interested ,ps i had 4 sharps ,now only two lol