Thread: mystery airgun

mystery airgun

hi my buddy knows of this airgun and wonders what it is? the name in a flowing script on the action end of the barrel ends in --------ulmar the bit before the ulmar is under a stuck on plate. the other script written across the resevoir is mod 50E. the rifle appears to be an underlever and is not in very good condition, but could someone please identify it? cheers rob cant add the one pic cos i aint allowed??????? why dont know but will email pic if that will help.

Original Mod 50E ?? Pics? Neil might help: http://www.airgunbbs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=301777

mystery airgun

have sent pic to Neil in the hope it might help to identify this hopefully he will be able to attach the image

Operating without any decent restraint - Nottm
    1st Battalion Humberside Cavalier Rescue Deserters on the cut

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    thats an olde Diana 50 made in Germany by elves. not the milbrollox one i hope.

♦hi, dont know what the difference is? but am interested to find out, but what is the name on top of the gun ending in ----ulmar? if this is a Diana? and also roughly what sort of age is it? cheers rob

Yes, it looks like a Diana/Original 50E.

The trigger guard already has a hole for adjusting the trigger, but the trigger looks like an old one; where are the trigger adjustment screws?

This discussion thread might be helpful in determining the age of the rifle.

Cheers,

-Topi

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by Topi View Post
    This discussion thread might be helpful in determining the age of the rifle.
    Hi Topi. Cheers for such a 'TOP' link (pun intended ). It is very informative and has given me yet another www. to ad to my select list of favourites (cheers ). Atb: G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.