Thread: Kibworth internal?

Kibworth internal?

Could someone please tell me if there is an internal at Kibworth this sat.
    Thanks.
    Dan
    mankind is merely a gnats fart in the great wind of creation, but it sure does stink up the place.

kibby

hello dan
    as far as i know there is.

atb
    levi
    AA pro sport .177 walnut mtc viper 10x44/TX200HC .177 v-mach walnut 3200 elite 10x40/ bsa r10 .177 falcon menace 10x42/
    brocock aimx grand prix .177 rhino 2x32/gamo compact

Thanks man, see you there.
    mankind is merely a gnats fart in the great wind of creation, but it sure does stink up the place.

As far as i know their is and as i have been setting up today im pretty sure, it will be a 25 target course shot twice as it was last month i know you all like that really, also i seem to be finding lots of reducers in the shed so i guess they will be used, and please come prepaired for some long shots and reducers a bit further than they should be, you will be forced to shoot some standing or streching away from the peg but its an internal and ive been told i can do what i want

From your favorite course setter

Steve
    [B] Yipee ki yay

sounds like you made it spesh for me unfortunately im working mate
    gunless but gordon brown can still eat my s--t

I've been vomiting all day, (reacted badly to some anti-biotics for a tooth infection) but all being well I'll still be up for the long reducers. Oh and I'm going to try spring tomorrow, so looking to score low.

Smile Uh-oh....

Please be nice... I'm breaking in a *new* (okay, to me anyway) 97K and it likes 5.56mm Wasps, so a kill zone over 6mm would be nice....

It was niceto see everyone got through the internal o.k. but dont forget these courses are set up so when it comes to the open shoots all will seem easy
    [B] Yipee ki yay

Yes ... superb course.
    I liked the absence of notices telling you that you must take it prone, standing or whatever. Far better to have the shooting position determined (forced?) by the target position. Well done.
    Cheers, Phil

Smile Ratgunner

No problem Phil,

We know that you have trouble with big words so we thought positional inference may be of some help??

Well thats what NTO said

Smile Ratgunner

Quote Originally Posted by never too old View Post
    It was niceto see everyone got through the internal o.k. but dont forget these courses are set up so when it comes to the open shoots all will seem easy
    WHADYAMEANEASY!!!

One of your gymnastically contortional pegs resulted in another hernia!!!!!!!!

You really should take it easier NTO, I hate it when you go purple and fall over clutching your.........Groin! (EEYUCK!) and screaming!

Mind you in Bulgaria they can fix a hernia in seconds, they push the protruding gut back in with a grubby finger grab the edges of the muscles twist them up and secure them with baling string,

Just don't bust a gut when there are only Menfolk around, as their methods are a little more basic, I'm told sacking staples only hurt for a couple of months though.