Thread: Leupold 3 x 9 33 EFR

Leupold 3 x 9 33 EFR

I have one of these little scopes it is really clear when parallax set at 25 from 8 to 55 yards, however I'm struggling with the reticle, if it was Mil dot this would be my dream scope.

However I am sure there are people using these for HFT and getting decent scores, just wondered if anyone had any advice for zeroing to make the aim points easier to work out.

It's currently at 25 yards and I can hit anything from 8 to 25 no problems as soon as it is over this I am struggling.

Any help and advice would be appreciated.
    Team Kibworth 2011 UKAHFT.
    Proud to be part of the Daystate UKAHFT winning team 2010.
    http://www.cambridgehft.co.uk/

Efr

I use one I'm zeroed at 28 yards , it is set 3mm above the barrel , I use the bottom post at the top off the kill at 45 yards , bottom off kill at 40 yards , try that and see if it helps ( I use the center line and thickening lower part off the rec to bracket the kills to work out the ranges like useing milldots )
    Sportsmatch GC2 numbers ,190, 252, 279.Steyr LP1 &LP5,EV2 mk4
    Whiscombe JW 50 FB Number 0012 & JW 60 Number 031, ,CR-X,

I had first dibs on one that had the premier ret conversion to Mildot stupidly passed but I believe there is a company in Germany that does the conversion PM Percypepper he should have the details
    "Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons"

your post count is kinda scary!!!!
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

jinx is offline Southern Hunter Champion.
    Quote Originally Posted by jagxkrs View Post
    I had first dibs on one that had the premier ret conversion to Mildot stupidly passed but I believe there is a company in Germany that does the conversion PM Percypepper he should have the details
    Gen2 Mildot, Chris .. i gave you all day to consider buying it . and i am keeping it