Thread: Index to Stripping Articles in Air Gun World

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    We always bring stacks of AGW and AG magazine back issues to the shows, and sell them off for £1 a copy. The proceeds of this go to Stoke Mandeville, but don't tell my guvners.

Last edited by Gareth W-B; 05-09-2011 at 06:55 PM. Reason: to ad AG to the above, as back issues of these are available at the shows, too.

Hi Terry, what would be the chances of a one off special compilation edition full of nothing but the strip and techy articles from days gone by to now??

I for one would happily purchase such a tome and I bet it would move like the proverbial off a shovel!

I know I should have kept them, wish I had. Not only would this be a trip down memory lane but would be a real boon to us kitchen table mechanics

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Re: the above post ...

Quote Originally Posted by Terry D View Post

We always bring stacks of AGW and AG magazine back issues to the shows, and sell them off for £1 a copy. The proceeds of this go to Stoke Mandeville, but don't tell my guvners.
    ......Hope this helps. Thread now closed to avoid going round in circles.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.