Thread: Whiscombe jw60 mk2 for sale!

Whiscombe jw60 mk2 for sale!

One for sale on Gunstar now!!
    Demic, miserable, grumpy old git! Feinwerkbau Sport Appreciation Society.
    I don't mind what sexual, religious or political persuasion you are, just don't impose them on me!!

jw60

Looks nice,love the stock but no price ???

price

emailed this guy, wont hint at a price,says just bought it recently and doesnt know what its worth,????,prat,think £50 will shift him.

Quote Originally Posted by basa View Post
    emailed this guy, wont hint at a price,says just bought it recently and doesnt know what its worth,????,prat,think £50 will shift him.
    I don't know why people do this. Of course he knows what he's willing to accept for it, is he hoping that two or more potential buyers will get in to a bidding war for it?
    "..it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.."

jw60

I was going to offer a deal on a nice Rellum Tornado

Sounds SO dodgy...

"whiscombe jw60 mk2 serial number o35 i have recently purchased this item but i aint really in to it i dont no much about these sort of guns so im putting it up for sale. open for serious offers. many thanks (private) "

So "recently purchased" and wants to sell, "aint really in to it" and "i dont no much about these sort of guns" does anyone seriously believe that if the aforegoing is true, he'd have spent anywhere near half even of what the gun is worth, to buy it?

Does anyone "not into it" ever buy a Whiscombe?
    **WANTED**: WEBLEY PATRIOT MUZZLE END; Any Diana/Original mod.50 parts, especially OPEN SIGHTS

jw60

If recently purchased then he would know what he paid for it and in return would know what to ask for it.Whenever i see POA it puts me off from the start!.
    ATB
    Steve

As a whiscombe owner (I have 2 - lucky me !) there is no way you would not know anything about one before buying it