Thread: optima gamekeeper 1.5-4x20 scope

optima gamekeeper 1.5-4x20 scope

hi all , I have one of these extremely rare scopes from my own collection took me years to find , its mint in the box badged as a beeman ss3 but manufactured by hakko japan same in every way as the optima , if anyone is interested ill be putting it up for sale in the optics section today or tomorrow ,thought I d make a post in the collectables section due to the nature of the item . also have a beeman ss1 2.5x very fond of this one as well very very clear , I ll probably put this for sale as well though ill prob regret selling it down the road , both scopes come boxed with accessories , spacer pins instructions ,they don t make 'em like they yousta !

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by ratpellet View Post

hi all, I have one of these extremely rare scopes from my own collection took me years to find , its mint in the box badged as a beeman ss3 but manufactured by hakko japan same in every way as the optima , if anyone is interested i'll be putting it up for sale in the optics section today or tomorrow ,thought I d make a post in the collectables section due to the nature of the item . also have a beeman ss1 2.5x very fond of this one as well very very clear , I ll probably put this for sale as well though ill prob regret selling it down the road , both scopes come boxed with accessories , spacer pins instructions ,they don t make 'em like they yousta !
    This thread is a bit ambiguous to say the least. Is this a sales post or a valuation post? Suggest we treat it as a valuation post and to avoid anyone accidentally offering to buy by bidding auction-style, due to the way it is worded, I am going to lock this thread off, and suggest you start another, with a fixed price, once the scope(s) in question are actually available for sale etc . Atb: G.

Ps. Being collectable items, when they are offered for sale, feel free to advertise them here in collectables, and in the optics section, too, although it would be best if you do this, to say that the scope(s) are also advertised in the other section, on each advert ...
    Last edited by Gareth W-B; 14-10-2009 at 02:44 PM. Reason: upon reflection, to lock thread off.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.