Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Carefull thought needed !!!!!!!

Carefull thought needed !!!!!!!

ok, lets assume that for whatever reason you can add one more rifle or pistol to your collection and then thats it , no more ever !!!!!!
    which one would it be ????
    one choice only,, no lists in order of prefrence or anything like that,,just one
    over to you
    atb
    paul
    hw 80custom, , hw 35 luxus, hw35 std,

Thumbs up Just Bought It

According to my Mrs this is in fact happening so I,v just bought the rifle I always wanted but never got round to it an Anschutz LG335 .177 now booked into Air Rifle Re-Hab cheers Paul. P/S AGW out today Gareths in "Blast From The Past"Errrrr now I wonder where I can buy a rifle like His from!
    Last edited by Rellum; 15-10-2009 at 11:17 AM.

edbear2 Guest
    easy...a as new,unfired, unopened, boxed with all extras, BSA imp model D in .25 cal.......

Thats not asking too much is it

For pure indulgence; a Webley Service Mk2 cased with 3 barrels in 100% mint condition; or.. whoops no, you said I couldn't do that!

It's one of the ugliest least efficient designs ever produced and I love it!

Might only have chosen this since I swapped over the pistons in my own example this morning and it's such a joy to work with them!

ATVB
    David
    Last edited by TopDog; 15-10-2009 at 11:54 AM. Reason: Spelling

harry mac is offline You can't say muntjack without saying mmmmm
    Mercury S, serial number WH01266, and if IJ is reading this, yes, you can take that as a hint
    The South of England has 2 good things, the M1 and the A1. Both will take you to Yorkshire.

If the law allowed it I would love to own a brocock orion 6, but alas, the law is an arse!
    Sometimes I sits and thinks, but mostly I just sits.

Picking mine up next week :- a superb Webley Mk 111 in mint condition to complete my modest collection. If I never get another gun I will be happy this gun is a mixture of indulgence and nostalgia as it was one of the first air rifles I had a go with.

Webley Eclipse in .22, i had one & it brings back the best memories, money in my pocket, no commitments.......

A Mercury S, serial number WH01266... just cos I is a devil.

But probably The BSA VS2000 I shot at BSA 1985. Ummmm rare and expensive and with personal nostalgic value.

look no hands is offline Even better looking than a HW35
    I'de love too get my old BSA Challenger back, boy I miss that rifle

Pete
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

Quote Originally Posted by hedgemumper View Post
    If the law allowed it I would love to own a brocock orion 6, but alas, the law is an arse!
    Me too! It broke my heart to chop mine up - kept the walnut grips just for fun

The law is the law but .....!

ATVB
    David

Quote Originally Posted by look no hands View Post
    I'de love too get my old BSA Challenger back, boy I miss that rifle

Pete
    Me too; AGAIN!! I must stop looking at this thread!! I even GAVE mine away!

ATVB
    David

Talking Last gun

Mine would have to be the TX200SR in .177 that I sold LIKE AN IDIOT about 4 years ago, and would love to have back.
    If someone here bought it off me

CAN I PLEASE HAVE IT BACK FOR WHAT YOU PAID ME
    That would be nice
    The armourer, with no where near as many guns as I used to have.

Mine would the Luxus version of the Diana 52.

At some point I got the idea that I want the fixed-barrel Dianas from 46 to 52 and, if possible, in somewhat special versions.

So, I have the 46 Stutzen (sold a perfectly good normal 46 to accommodate that one), a 48 SV (special stock with adjustable comb and open sights) and an old 50, probably from the early fifties as some parts, e.g. the trigger and trigger guard seem to date from pre-war Dianas. Also, there's no serial number or date stamp in this one.

For some reason I've never quite included the semi-recoiling 54 in this would-be collection. The 52 will be there one day, however. Actually, even more desirable than the Luxus would a relatively early model still marked as 48/52, with a lightish stock having the pistol grip end cap and forend end cap made of darker wood. The storu is that Finnish Sako produced a batch of these stocks for Diana in the late eighties, early nineties.

Cheers,

-Topi

harry mac is offline You can't say muntjack without saying mmmmm
    [QUOTE=Murl;3851136]A Mercury S, serial number WH01266... just cos I is a devil.QUOTE]

GET THEE BEHIND ME SATAN
    The South of England has 2 good things, the M1 and the A1. Both will take you to Yorkshire.