Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone know an "I. J." on here

edbear2 Guest
    Breaking news...old Clem has been given the postmasters general job!!....I can only hope, that given the currant discontent, he will retain his seat in the 1933 general election!!.waiting with baited breath,

P.S.......what do our readers also think of the currant gold standard shenanigans

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by edbear2 View Post

P.S........what do our readers also think of the currant gold standard shenanigans
    ... Dunno ... Bit preoccupied with the latest disturbing news from Alsace to be honest.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Your Raison d'etre is showing 'edbear' .

I can now finally reveal that a BSA Meteor in .22 will be gracing the Junior gun cabinet at Rivi Rifles .

(& I mean Junior - no grown-ups, or Ian to touch it).

It will be known as the Mark Brewster Meteor & its not some rubbishy old relic but NEW! (prob. first time that words been used on here), after all the kids dont want tired old tap-loaders, do they?

Anyway, I shall have to check it over thoroughly before I send it on to the clubhouse.

edbear2 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by edbear2 View Post

P.S.......what do our readers also think of the currant gold standard shenanigans

P.S. thought I would ask the opinion of the missus.......but you know how it is chaps........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_bNgUlUrQc

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Johnstone View Post

I can now finally reveal that a BSA Meteor in .22 will be gracing the Junior gun cabinet at Rivi Rifles ... It will be known as the Mark Brewster Meteor
    Yep, was going to announce here that you'd won the Mad Mark Brewster Meteor charity auction, and were gifting the gun to Rivi, but didn't want to steal your thunder. Well done mate, a nice gesture. Atb: G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Ahhhh! Now it all comes clear to my tripe fogged brain.
    THANK YOU Ian for such a generous gesture. The rifle will indeed only be used by juniors and dwarfs (so I can have a go with it ) attending the club.

Are you bringing it up to our Classic event on the 1st November?

ATB
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk