Thread: Stripping video :P

Collectable gun strip video's?

I think its been mentioned (a while back) in the GD forum about the magazine producing a video for how to strips for specific air rifles?

Why hasn't this been done? Is there a techinal/legal requirement? Or isn't there a market for it?

Any info or opinions welcomed.
    Last edited by Andy001; 17-10-2009 at 03:24 PM.

Unhappy

Andy

i have a few strip dvd's (career 707, stealth and ratcatcher) but i think the copyright laws would be breached to put them in the public domain

john

EDIT- i mis-read your post, if someone were to make the vid's themselves then post on the interweb, i s'ppose that's ok
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/

I tried to change the thread title, but it wouldn't let me? :-(

Hi John

Are those video's you have made yourself? Or were they the manufactures video's?

Yes, I was thinking along the lines of a DVD. I can get the resources to film and edit it but just need to know the inns and outs and to find some to star in the video (who does the strips)

Thanks
    Andrew

Hello Andy

they're copies of original dvd's, well i think they are (haven't looked at them in yonks!!)
    one of them i bought from fleabay believing it to be the genuine article (it wasn't ), i had put a largish bid on it but luckily, i didn't have to pay too much...
    the seller kept badgering me for his feedback and ended up giving me a neutral (i paid instantly too )
    anyhow i gave him a negative feedback upon which he was threatening to come over to my place and give me what for!!

i'm still hiding behind the missus about three years later in case he turns up

john
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/

Hi John

Ah yes, i was looking on the bay before. I noticed a guy was selling a couple of dvd's. Not sure if it was the same guy of course, but something didn't ring true.

Hope she's got her rolling pin at the ready.

Cheers
    Andrew