Thread: Lea Valley today

Lea Valley today

Got to say well done to all at Lea Valley today ,the plinking range was straight out of A UKAHFT round,top draw
    course was fine but a top draw shoot by MR GEOFF RYDER who shot a sixty 60 his first,,, I had the honor of shooting with him and he shot like GOD ,them scopes from the MIDLAND GAME FAIR must be good
    We had a springer club shoot with Lea Valley today which they won ,its getting a bad habit loosing for MAD ,got to put it right at EMILEY MOOR
    IAN
    [Ian Bainbridge]

L V today

Cheers for that Ian.

Thanks to L V for the day, really enjoyed. and very well done to them for winning the springer, which it is really all about.

I will have to buy one 1 day and join in the spirit of things, it looks easy really...

BEESA is offline A Man walks in to a bar.....
    Well done Geoff m8 and to your goodself Ian in that shoot off

Don ...

Ian really has come on these last few months... one to watch

( lets himself down now and again with lack of apple pie though, not that im a dog with a bone or anything)

Springer Comp

Just to say a Big Thank You to everyone who organised this years Springer competitions, they were all really enjoyable rounds so thanks for all your hard work. Also thanks to all the .22 shooters for keeping the pressure on and also to the guys taking the photos, some really nice shots, I've nearly managed a smile in some of them Anyway here's to the next one.

Cheers

Mark

A big thanks must go to Andy yates for organising these events and also the clubs for hosting the rounds.
    Well done to Collin for nipping in and stealling the win and got to feel sorry to Toby for leading for a good part of the series only to be piiped at the post, good shooting though mate.
    Well chuffed for Geoff getting his clear round, and definately about time now you need to do it with a springer.
    Like the rest of the mad crew a springer is what you need for christmas, especially Ian
    Well done again to all the winners and Lv must of just got lucky to have their name put on the sheild first what with most of our shooters using them orrible air powered things We will be Back........
    Maldon and district arc the fastest growing club in the South http://www.madarc.co.uk/

M.A.D For It

Herx77 is offline "Instruments of the light"
    Quote Originally Posted by popsheep View Post
    Got to say well done to all at Lea Valley today ,the plinking range was straight out of A UKAHFT round,top draw
    course was fine but a top draw shoot by MR GEOFF RYDER who shot a sixty 60 his first,,, I had the honor of shooting with him and he shot like GOD ,them scopes from the MIDLAND GAME FAIR must be good
    We had a springer club shoot with Lea Valley today which they won ,its getting a bad habit loosing for MAD ,got to put it right at EMILEY MOOR
    IAN
    Don't think so Ian,that trophy has a permanent place at the club now,, welll since they used 'no nails' instead of picture hangings to mount it..
    HERX77 .
    Fighter against the "Dark Arts" A stranger in an even stranger land.
    GC2+Leupold 14.4-34x45
    AA400 fac receiver+sidewinder 8.5-34x52
    Weihrauch HW77k fiddled with and doing what it wants to +Zeiss 3-9x36.
    Weihrauch HW90k
    Weihrauch HW97k learning from above,now sporting a Maccarri 77/97 target stock..+Bushnell 3200.Go on shoot one you know you want to
    Daystate mk3 RT Delux + bushnell 4200 8-24x 40Does what it should again & again.
    Fwb 124 + Optima was good is good!
    Webley Vulcan.

Quote Originally Posted by Herx77 View Post
    Don't think so Ian,that trophy has a permanent place at the club now,, welll since they used 'no nails' instead of picture hangings to mount it..
    HERX77 .
    I'm sure I can get it off when M.A.D win next year
    "Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons"

Quote Originally Posted by nibbley-uk View Post
    Well done to Colin for nipping in and stealing the win and got to feel sorry to Toby for leading for a good part of the series only to be piped at the post, good shooting though mate.
    Thanks Darran.

Do feel a bit bad about Toby but I know he'll be there again next year along with yourself and probably about a dozen other good springer shooters fighting for the trophy.

It's going to be an even tougher one next term!!
    ColinM