Thread: Suggestions please

Leyland in darkest Lancashire. HERE BE DRAGONS

Suggestions please

Can anyone suggest a place that might have a nipple key to fit the LePage single shot pistol?

I tried Kranks today but I don't know what's going on there, everytime I ring for something it's "out of stock" and won't be in for another three weeks.
    The biggest problem facing this country today is not the terrorist. It's the politician.

The Bosun's Watch

nipple key

Hi lilguy sorry to hear you can't sourch a key.
    Have you tried Chambers or Viking I dont have a link for these but our local reloading supplies may be able to help at reloading.org heres a link;
    http://www.reloading.org.uk/
    hope that helps, all the best, safe shooting; John

PS found a site for T W Chambers & Co they do lots of spares although I can't see the Lepage nipple key, guess they can't list everything online so worth a phone call.
    Look at www.gunspares.co.uk John
    Last edited by doctordoom; 22-10-2009 at 11:05 PM. Reason: site for chambers
    AirArms Tx200 Mk111 .177, HW98 .22, Daystate X2sports .22, Beretta Silver Pigeon V 12G, Thomas Wild 12G SxS hammer, Beretta Trap 12G
    "Happiness is a warm barrel" doctordoom

Leyland in darkest Lancashire. HERE BE DRAGONS

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by doctordoom View Post
    Hi lilguy sorry to hear you can't sourch a key.
    Have you tried Chambers or Viking I dont have a link for these but our local reloading supplies may be able to help at reloading.org heres a link;
    http://www.reloading.org.uk/
    hope that helps, all the best, safe shooting; John
    Thanks DD
    The biggest problem facing this country today is not the terrorist. It's the politician.

The Bosun's Watch