Thread: Tasco world class plus.

Tasco world class plus.

Just got hold of a Tasco world plus 3-9x44,its around 2-3 year old but little use boxed etc.Reading old issues of the mags has told me these were selling for around 150 pounds a couple of years back. Are they good scopes? It says on the box that it is made in Taiwan,I have been told that some of them have Jap optics but these might be older models. thanks in advance for any help.

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    my older 3-12x52 (30mm tube) version is Jap, and very nice it is too.

What tube is yours ?
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

Mine is a standard 25mm tube.

Thumbs up

I have the 2.5-10-50 model japanese optics excellent light gathering & really fine 30/30 reticule would never sell it, it has never let me down even when mounted on a 7.62 mauser, though that was some years ago.
    Law of any kind only affects those willing to abide by it.

DM80 Guest
    Originally posted by JLB
    I have the 2.5-10-50 model japanese optics excellent light gathering & really fine 30/30 reticule would never sell it, it has never let me down even when mounted on a 7.62 mauser, though that was some years ago.
    the older tasco worldclass scopes the jap ones are a great scope you would have to spend a lot of money these days to better them as all the later ones are made in china or some other third world country & they are sh#te'

Dave.