Thread: Air Arms Jackal info needed

Air Arms Jackal info needed

Hello, i've just signed up to the forum, recently got back into air rifles after a long time. I spent many happy years with an old BSA rifle shooting targets in my back yard.

Anyway I've just picked up an Air Arms Jackal which I do remember but I'm struggling to find any info on the rifle itself, especially as I'd like to service it before I go do any target shooting, anybody got any links for useful information.

Many thanks and looking forward to using the forum

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Use the search option and look for Jackal, you should find everything you could ever want to know

Best of luck

Mike

hariboj is offline I would rather look on Google if I wanted to see a list of tits
    but don't talk to him on a friday night!
    Sign Here ..

Many thanks for the welcome, I've managed to identify it as a SA Firepower through using the search on the forum. It needs some work, but its fully working so looking forward to getting out this weekend for some target practice.

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Hi. Welcome to the BBS and for Jackal info etc, check out BBS member Pad. E as he knows a little bit about them . Atb: G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.