Thread: 2240 question and Aimpoint price???

2240 question and Aimpoint price???

Hi all I have two questions

I'm in the process of customizing my 2240 and was wondering if there is a way of leaving my front sight on and still adding a silencer, as to put the UNF adapter on I had to remove the front sight.

I have a Aimpoint red dot sight CompM2 4MOA 10338 240944 that I got when I bought a airgun and I would like to sell it, can anyone tell me what they go for second hand.

Cheers
    Luke
    Beretta 92 FS Nickel, CP88 Nickel, S&W 6" 4", HW45, Modified Baikal IZH 61, Shinny Benjamin Sheridan E9A, Crosman 2240 ...

Thumbs up

Hi

with front sight,

quite easy to keep it on,just open up the plastic end a bit with file/drill bit,
    and slide it down the barrel,
    locate with a little glue etc when happy with position,usually sits high enough to clear the silencer.

HIH
    Pete
    ULTIMATE KING RATTY ::.22 SMK QB78DL HYBRID::+QB78 D/L .25 Cal ::850 AIRMAGNUM::PISTOLS- :22 Cal Weihrauch HW80K Tactical::RAM 68 :-)

Quote Originally Posted by PALADIN View Post
    Hi

with front sight,

quite easy to keep it on,just open up the plastic end a bit with file/drill bit,
    and slide it down the barrel,
    locate with a little glue etc when happy with position,usually sits high enough to clear the silencer.

HIH
    Pete
    Thanks mate, didn't think of that
    Beretta 92 FS Nickel, CP88 Nickel, S&W 6" 4", HW45, Modified Baikal IZH 61, Shinny Benjamin Sheridan E9A, Crosman 2240 ...

Found out on the net, the AP is a replica so i say its worth £15

Cheers