Thread: Air logic Genesis valuation

Air logic Genesis valuation

I have been offered an absolutely mint Air logic Genesis.
    The Gun is as the day it left it`s maker, it`s still in the cellophane bag and sitting in it`s foam lined box with the owners manual/instruction book.

I know this gun is MEGA rare, and VERY collectable, being one of only 178 made, I believe.

What`s it worth, and how much interest would be generated if it was offered for sale???

Thanks in advance Guys, Gareth.

It depends on how much you really want one. I would think around 900 to a thousand. However, how many people do you know who have a grand burning a hole in their arse pocket at the moment?

Lovely rifle though
    Last edited by Baxterbasics; 24-10-2009 at 12:43 AM.
    Never go off half cocked....

All lies matter

The last one,and only one, I sold went for £860 with the logic mounts and a big period Tasco. They don't sell quickly but the value is high. Mint in box £900 plus but don't expect it to fly off the shelf if you want to sell it fast.

They are engineering excellence and will never be repeated being too expensive to build. A connoisseurs piece and if you are a serious collector you should have an example. Very very accurate, best bluing, fine woodwork, lovely trigger, recoilless but heavy, tough/difficult to cock, only in .22. A superb British made piece of engineering to admire that is a fine rifle in its own right. Many are still mint but those that have been used do show chipping to the cocking handle quite quickly, so buy mint and keep it mint or buy a well used one and save yourself a few bob.

There are certain quirky air gun actions that collectors should have. The Stirling, Park, Logic, Mohawk plus a few others. One offs that make them interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Muskett View Post
    There are certain quirky air gun actions that collectors should have. The Stirling, Park, Logic, Mohawk plus a few others. One offs that make them interesting.
    Do you really put the Sterling in the same category as the Park and the Air Logic? I owned one and it was certainly nothing special. I do accept however that discontinued models have a niche all of their own in collector-land.
    'It may be that your sole purpose in life is to serve as a warning to others'.

The Sterling because it is so ugly, an ergonomic-al disaster; OK its a standard springer but done differently. Another one off lovely made British over engineered quirky rifle that will never be repeated.

Thanks for the replies guys!!