Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kibworth Open HFT Rnd 8 Results

Quote Originally Posted by stillwater View Post
    Look forward to seeing you again, and maybe things will pick up for Gold so that he can come along with you again

ATB

Greg
    Thanks mate. Should hopefully be coming next month
    TEAM 400V

Quote Originally Posted by never too old View Post
    You know, and i bet your even marking the days off on the calender
    The calender only goes upto 31/12/09, didnt realise you went that soon

Quote Originally Posted by steve prime View Post
    The calender only goes upto 31/12/09, didnt realise you went that soon
    might even go sooner if you keep getting on my nerves, and you want to visit do you, well im sure i will be able to sort out a really good price, but you will have to bring your own air rifle
    [B] Yipee ki yay

dont leave steve , please dont go , we all love you!!!!
    gunless but gordon brown can still eat my s--t

Quote Originally Posted by chink View Post
    dont leave steve , please dont go , we all love you!!!!
    I can see from the time you put this post on you are most likely worse for wear on the alcholic side but i will treasure these words from you and pretend you were in a sober state, roll on March
    [B] Yipee ki yay

i was sober , i was at work as i am now sober and at work in a sober state , working
    gunless but gordon brown can still eat my s--t

[QUOTE=chink;3886042]i was sober , i was at work as i am now sober and at work in a sober state , working

Well stop abusing company time
    [B] Yipee ki yay

Smile Ratgunner

Nice Course Mr Bagall,

And a big Ta! for flogging your Beretta to me,

Once you have moved to Vulgaria if you get your ass in gear you can bung in a fifty yarder range (not metres as this would confuse the Primevils and Chink) and hold a shoot once a quarter?

It would be great as you would see all your old Muckers and be abused and barracked enough to see you through another quarter,

We could all crash at yours, do they do beer tankers in Vulgaria? you could call it .......Kibliziwurth
    Last edited by ratgunner; 01-11-2009 at 05:30 PM. Reason: Clot!

Quote Originally Posted by ratgunner View Post
    Nice Course Mr Bagall,

And a big Ta! for flogging your Beretta to me,

Once you have moved to Vulgaria if you get your ass in gear you can bung in a fifty yarder range (not metres as this would confuse the Primevils and Chink) and hold a shoot once a quarter?

It would be great as you would see all your old Muckers and be abused and barracked enough to see you through another quarter,

We could all crash at yours, do they do beer tankers in Vulgaria? you could call it .......Kibliziwurth
    No problem Bernard but i get to chose who visits and of course i will have to charge for the privlage, im sure i can find a few tents, mind you the local insects might not be friendly, after watching you shoot the beretta the other day i can see it has gone to a good home and i hope you enjoy it for a long time to come, talking of range i was thinking more of 70 yards but then again i dont think slimeys gun will reach that far
    [B] Yipee ki yay

Smile Ratgunner

I think I am mildly hurt

Why would you wish to be selective once I am ensconsed,
    the loss of your bed for a month or so, is a mere bagatelle in the scheme of things,
    And Kath and I would relish some company other than yourself, I will even get up and give you a poke so that you could pile more wood on the fire as we would not like it if you got cold in the dog basket?

Insects are no problem Kath would electrocute them all with her ZapOswatter she hates bugs, probably because they like to eat Kath,

70 yds sounds good,

I think Primevils rifle would go that far, though it depends on how much he has Pissed! Sarah off before she throws it?
    Last edited by ratgunner; 01-11-2009 at 07:53 PM.

Well you were on the list, trouble is Bernard i think you would cause problems at the airport with all your metal, thinking about it you might like the strip search by a big man, anyway no problem you coming over just let me know when and i will try and get barn door on so you dont get cold at night, barn would be cheaper to rent although if you like stargazing i could charge more as you could do this from comfort of your bed, i will be able to supply you with drinks at a reduced rate though but no unruly behaviour will be accepted as i am trying to be the Mayor of the village, and before anyone else says it, NOT the only gay in the village im not gay ask my boyfriend
    [B] Yipee ki yay

Smile Ratgunner

Thanks Stephen,

We would not like to blight your chances of being Mayor, however we do feel that as there only nine people to bribe (and you are bigger than them all) and 333,345,000 sheep (hence you cornering the market in green wellies) and smirking a lot lately, you stand a good chance of being Mare,

A gate on the barn would be nice? though possibly ineffective until the barn has a roof,

We have asked your Boyfriend and he says that his Boyfriend is gutted?

Did you mention Big man at the Airport?

Ooops!

Actually there are 84 people to bribe so up your snout, i must go now as i have an early flight tomorrow to visit my subjects, and a meeting with the big man at the airport ooh missus
    [B] Yipee ki yay

Quote Originally Posted by never too old View Post
    Actually there are 84 people to bribe so up your snout, i must go now as i have an early flight tomorrow to visit my subjects, and a meeting with the big man at the airport ooh missus
    Is this the one way ticket you fudge packer or will that be the next one