Crossposted from the other thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam77K View Post
Very nice gun. Feels a bit bigger in the hand than a HW40 or Compact. The body of the pistol is a little chunkier to accommodate a broader air cylinder. The whole body of the pistol is plastic unlike the Gamo which has steel side pieces. I can't remember whether the HW40 is similar. This makes the pistol fairly light for its size and very pointable. I had a slight concern that this might be less rigid but could see no signs of flexing under load of cocking.

Cocking effort is very light for the first stroke. Power is reckoned to be about 3 ft.lbs on one stroke. We didn't have a chrono but it certainly felt to have enough poke even on one stroke, and a little more than my HW75 which does about 2.5 ft.lbs.

The second stroke takes a little more effort. I'd guess this one is similar effort to the HW40's. Judging by the way the spinners reacted, power is noticeably higher on this setting. This comes with a bit more crack on firing and a little more muzzle flip. The third stroke is stiffer again, but not too difficult if you're used to the knack of cocking single stroke pistols. A louder crack and a bit more flip is the result. It certainly feels like it could be near the limit.

The trigger is light and smooth, but on the test guns there was no stop between first and second stage. To be honest I don't know if it's supposed to be a 2 stage trigger, but I would hope so. Hopefully some adjustment will bear fruit here. It's certainly a predictable let off point and easy to shoot accurately.

There is a weaver rail on the forward part of the lever/barrel assembly for a red dot and a picatinny style rail underneath for a laser or torch.
I'd add that this pistol is a perfect low-cost alternative to the usual PCP suspects at pistol FT/HFT. It's full power, accurate, self-contained, nice trigger and has a weaver rail built in. One of these and an inexpensive weaver red-dot off the bay and you're off, with plenty of change from 200 notes for some pellets.