Thread: Views on the New Webley Alecto

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Sinistral Alecto

Hey Paddy
    Don't be a tightwad, get one of each.
    Ohhhh yeah I suggested to Brian that they should swirl some green and brown dye into the mix when moulding the casings so they don't need you to cammo them.

Jim D
    Globus magnus volvere
    trepidex mea non est!

Stuck

Did the Webley man get them both back? Only one seemed to keep getting stuck in TargetBunny's inside pocket all day
    They NEVER got stuck. In fact the rapid cross draw was the reason for the Laura Croft's Garandad comment.

Mind you, I was getting a bit worried about that Brian. He frisked me so often I was expecting him to ask for a date.
    Target Bunny
    Globus magnus volvere
    trepidex mea non est!

I heard from Brian at Webley today. They are chuffed at the feedback that has been given after our trial with the Alecto at the weekend.

Clare
    I am a Lady
    AA S200 Mk3, Walther CP99, Soon to own a Webley Alecto

Great, does that mean that all those that participated on Saturday will get a discount on a new Alecto?

Well, look how much market research they got in one day, must have saved themselves a fortune, even though poor old Brian probably had to give up the rest of his weekend to dry out those four rifles.
    Jef
    AKA Porthos, a Piskateer of Renown.
    I am a pistaholic, and proud of it

Quote Originally Posted by jefL View Post
    Great, does that mean that all those that participated on Saturday will get a discount on a new Alecto?

Well, look how much market research they got in one day, must have saved themselves a fortune, even though poor old Brian probably had to give up the rest of his weekend to dry out those four rifles.
    I wish

I am trying to flog some stuff so that I can buy one now rather than wait until my bonus beginning of December

Clare
    I am a Lady
    AA S200 Mk3, Walther CP99, Soon to own a Webley Alecto