Thread: Pistol HFT rules

Pistol HFT rules

Hello pistol people

I am in the process of converting my ratcatcher into a .177 ratbuster. This will be used for plinking and when my boys are older I will add a short stock for them to learn to shoot with.

I will also be looking to try out pistol hft with it. Are there any standardised rules for this discipline or do they get set by the individual clubs when trying it?

Cheers
    WANTED: Next weeks winning lottery numbers :-)

Hi averageplinker

There were some UK pistol HFT rules at one time - I am not sure if they still apply (someone more knowledgeable will know).

I think most clubs have their own rules - Lea Valley has its own and Midshires Marksmen have their own rules too

ATB

Jon

Pistol HFT at Ford

We Have Pistol HFT meeting on Sun 16TH you would be more than welcome to come and have a look and see how we play Kick off 10.30ish for full details email Bob here webmaster@ford-hft.org.uk
    ATB Eddie

Quote Originally Posted by averageplinker View Post
    Hello pistol people

I am in the process of converting my ratcatcher into a .177 ratbuster. This will be used for plinking and when my boys are older I will add a short stock for them to learn to shoot with.

I will also be looking to try out pistol hft with it. Are there any standardised rules for this discipline or do they get set by the individual clubs when trying it?

Cheers

Thanks for the replies chaps.

Eddie, I have shot rifle HFT at Ford a few times when I was Horsham based. Always liked it down there :-)

When I get it together I may well pop down.

Cheers
    WANTED: Next weeks winning lottery numbers :-)