Thread: 8 or 12 shot Mags for Haenel / Anschutz 4.4mm Repeaters

8 or 12 shot Mags for Haenel / Anschutz 4.4mm Repeaters

I know this is a long shot but on the basis of if you don't ask...

Just bought a very nice Haenel 33 Senior but I only have 6 shot mags in my collection. Does anyone have an 8 or 12 shot version going spare?

Kind regards,
    John

edbear2 Guest
    Hi John........They turn up very frequently (180423233755)......on the auction web site that can't be named, but log into the german version at the base of the home page. Also, a lot of German guy's dont use paypal, and as you will know..bank transfers are not cheap!.....I normally send Euros by airmail, this has proved 100% reliable for me. Also an early email asking if they will send to the UK is helpful.......About 2 months ago there were loads of new 12 shots on there over a period of couple of weeks.....

On the function side, the 12 shot especially, unless little used, can give problems feed wise. Also they are available in the U.K. as the guy who had the shooting range I posted pics of a while back had a load still wrapped......Sorry mate, I can't remember the place he got them from

Also possibly here;

http://www.4komma5.de/

http://www.versandhaus-schneider.de/

Regards, Ed

Thanks Ed,

Just thinking - it will probably need to be an 8 shot as the bit machined into the side of the 12 shot mag will be at the same depth as a 6 shot and hence not fit in the deeper forend of the Senior.

A pal is bringing a 12 shot along on Wednesday to try. At least then I'll know for sure.

Kind regards,
    John