Thread: What do you think is a fair trade

What do you think is a fair trade

Bit of a help please guys im after a project springer, im looking to put up a swap
    of a Webley Hurricane, tempest and a Walther LP53,

All of them are not mint and no boxes, with marks and scratches and general wear, no rear sight on the 53 and bits missing of the both Webley rear sights

They all shoot fine and i don't think they have ever been apart

So gentlemen what do you think i might get in trade im looking for a jewel in the rough so to speak, or should i keep them for plinking in the garden

cheers
    Steve

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    I'd be inclined to turn this thread into a valuation thread, get their values, sell them all (but via sales threads only please -- see stickies above ), then go shoppin' . To get the ball rolling, I'd put a value iro £45 plus post on each of the aforementioned . Atb: G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

harry mac is offline You can't say muntjack without saying mmmmm
    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post
    I'd be inclined to turn this thread into a valuation thread, get their values, sell them all (but via sales threads only please -- see stickies above ), then go shoppin' . To get the ball rolling, I'd put a value iro £45 plus post on each of the aforementioned . Atb: G.
    Surely the LP53 would be more valuable than that? Dependant of course on condition/missing components.
    The South of England has 2 good things, the M1 and the A1. Both will take you to Yorkshire.

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by harry mac View Post
    Surely the LP53 would be more valuable than that? Dependant of course on condition/missing components.
    Possibly? But that is as high as I am prepared to value it without photos, as saying "none of them are mint" could mean a number of things ??? They are not a particularly popular pistol in my experience (very specialized), and spares, if needed, can be very costly and quite hard to find . Atb: G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.