Thread: Feinwerkbau Sport mainspring

Feinwerkbau Sport mainspring

hi im doing a Feinwerkbau Sport for a mate of mine and may need a new mainspring can i use the mainspring from a hw 77-97 i know that the piston seal from a supersport will fit if sized down but need a mainspring that will fit i know the standard ones are long but do they need to be that long Graham
    NEVER RUSH,YOU ONLY GET 2 THINGS IN LIFE FROM RUSHING, HEART ATTACKS,AND BABIES.[/B]

Best place to put this is on collectable forum. Full of FWB men.

Hi my friend top dog tried to take some off a supersport seal to fit my 127 sport and to cut a long story short they fit. they are too soft to take some off.

I got a mainspring for mine from chambers which was spot on

Feinwerkbau Sport mainspring

the reason i ask is that the sport is listed with the 77 and 97 on oxspring site as being the same size, but not on the titanxs spring site and no i would not ever buy or use an ox spring
    NEVER RUSH,YOU ONLY GET 2 THINGS IN LIFE FROM RUSHING, HEART ATTACKS,AND BABIES.[/B]

Fwb spring

V-MACH do FWB springs got one in my 124 and is running at 11.6 if you want a piston seal got a NOS for £10 posted.

Regards

Mach 1.5

Quote Originally Posted by triballofts View Post
    the reason i ask is that the sport is listed with the 77 and 97 on oxspring site as being the same size, but not on the titanxs spring site and no i would not ever buy or use an ox spring

A genuine HW77 spring drops straight in -----just under 600fps with wasps.

There is no Titan XS spring listed for the sport but if you ring John Knibbs on 01675481006 I'm sure he'll be able to tell you which one you need.

ATB Mick

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post

There is no Titan XS spring listed for the sport but if you ring John Knibbs on 01675481006 I'm sure he'll be able to tell you which one you need.

ATB Mick
    Unless he has recently stopped doing them- this is where I got mine

Works a treat too. Cant help with the Sport/77 question I'm afraid.

Dave

Ditto

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post

ATB Mick
    I`ve 3 127`s and have put standard HW77 springs in all of them, they fit better on the spring guide ( imho) though after a top hat and sizing the piston seal I have to chop them down to around 29 coils to keep them legal and an odd washer if needed

all are running about 607fps with Mosquitos as they seem about the quickest pellets I have found so far, though I have heard Millbro Caledoian go faster?
    ATB Graham
    Money can't buy you happiness .. But it does bring you a more pleasant form of misery.

Spike Milligan

rustington/littlehampton,riviera of the south

my titan came from knibbsy and was a so an so to get in ,needed a sash clamp a workshop and a gun knowledgable mate to help ease her back in it was worth the hassle as is every fwb ,shes right on the button,there was an inch or so outside the action before compression ,but it was needed.
    [FWB124s]-[ORIG45]-[relum rescue ctr]
    I CAN RESIST EVERYTHING EXCEPT AN FWB,

spring

thanks lads thats all i need to know it always pays to ask thanks again for all your help Graham

spring

update i have striped the sport and the head was well and truely shoot so i have sized a supersport seal did not have a hw77 spring so i have fitted a lightning spring with a large top hat relubed and just chronoed and it shoot as sweet as a nut at 11.4ftlbs so my mate is very happy and job done (mate was not too keen on buying any bits tight git ) but all has ended well Graham

rustington/littlehampton,riviera of the south

that was an interesting collection of replacement parts bearing in mind its a german gun;glad it worked out, having said that my old fwb spring went into my gamo paratrooper much shortened ofcourse.
    [FWB124s]-[ORIG45]-[relum rescue ctr]
    I CAN RESIST EVERYTHING EXCEPT AN FWB,