Thread: Webley Tempest .... One Of The Last

Webley Tempest .... One Of The Last

The day I heard Webley & Scott had gone down the swanee I ordered two Tempest pistols from Uttings, a .177 and a .22. I've decided to keep the .177 and offer the .22 for sale. This is one of the last Birmingham made Webleys. I've owned it from new and it is immaculate and unmarked. This pistol has had less than 100 pellets through it and is still not worn in. Unfortunately the box has got lost ...... I suspect Wifey threw it away when she was *tidying up* ..... but it still has the original users manual, guarantee and small allan key.

SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

A couple of snaps here ..

http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...Tempest_01.jpg

http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...Tempest_02.jpg

I'm looking for £100 pounds including RMSD. I reckon this is a fair price ...... they're not making these any more and they can only increase in scarcity and value.

Payment by PayPal is preferred. If you want it, please say so here on the thread ..... first come, first served.

Under UK law it is illegal to buy or sell air guns if you are below the age of 18.

Please do not attempt to buy this air pistol unless you are aged 18 plus.
    Last edited by Carter; 03-11-2009 at 11:18 AM.

pm sent.

Cheers,

Frank.

pm

Quote Originally Posted by Carter59 View Post
    The day I heard Webley & Scott had gone down the swanee I ordered two Tempest pistols from Uttings, a .177 and a .22. I've decided to keep the .177 and offer the .22 for sale. This is one of the last Birmingham made Webleys. I've owned it from new and it is immaculate and unmarked. This pistol has had less than 100 pellets through it and is still not worn in. Unfortunately the box has got lost ...... I suspect Wifey threw it away when she was *tidying up* ..... but it still has the original users manual, guarantee and small allan key.

A couple of snaps here ..

http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...Tempest_01.jpg

http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...Tempest_02.jpg

I'm looking for £100 pounds including RMSD. I reckon this is a fair price ...... they're not making these any more and they can only increase in scarcity and value.

Payment by PayPal is preferred. If you want it, please say so here on the thread ..... first come, first served.

Under UK law it is illegal to buy or sell air guns if you are below the age of 18.

Please do not attempt to buy this air pistol unless you are aged 18 plus.
    yhpm...

Tempest

I will buy this please let me have your details for payment.

Atb. Robin.

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    Ah, time was (1979) I remember these being advertised as suitable for shooting vermin at short range.

Great fullbore target trainers, heft and recoil is similar to a lightly-loaded .38 British. Just like a 'real' Webley!

Quote Originally Posted by CRX View Post
    I will buy this please let me have your details for payment.

Atb. Robin.
    As CRX is the first on the thread to state unequivocally *I will buy this* the Tempest is his.

Robin ..... I will PM you tomorrow with payment details.

Can I have 1st right of refusal?
    ATB,
    yana

pm

Quote Originally Posted by anthony@mulholl View Post
    yhpm...
    Hi carter did you not read my pm.saying i would pay in cash on collection of gun.It seems to me some one jumped the line for this item

You didn't state on the thread that you would take it, as requested by the seller.