a few memorable page titles from my newly acquired 1979 airgun world.
TUNING TROUBLES,some unexpected difficulties with a weihrauch hw35e.
THE RELUM TORNADO,scarcely a day goes by in any gunshop when a customer does not request spares or info on the relum tornado.
THE NEW BREED OF JACKAL .22HI-POWER,unique sighting system,610fps,customised silicone chrome mainspring,all british design and mnfctr,16mm 6groove hard steel barrel,[as powerful an airgun as you can legally buy]
THIS IS THE VIXEN,based on the weihrauch hw35,guide tube low friction plated,new nickel alloy hi tensile main spring, transferport diameter and shape modified according to cal,chamber crosshatch honed and polished to very fine tols and molbd coated,[breech block engraved vixen].
THE LION RIFLE,should appeal to plinkers and hunters unable to afford exotic rifles.[ i couldnt afford even a lion ]
THE WHALEY CROSMAN 716XL SUPER,we are sure you will agree this gun will outperform any other sporting airweapon!!!!.
and to finish customise your airgun with les herridge.i want the next edition ,im entering the fwb sport comp with a runner up prize of an emge pistol,and how about "you dont buy an original 35s just for its muzzle velocity!!!.