Thread: Tuned HW77 .177 MkII For Sale

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire

Thumbs up Tuned HW77 .177 MkII For Sale

Now sold to BBS member GoodWILLHunting. Thank you for looking.

As it says, I have an HW77 in .177 for sale. It is the MkII variant with the 25mm piston (much better in most people’s opinion), and has had a full Bonnie & Clyde wonder kit fitted -- if you can’t get clover leaf groups with this rifle at 35 yards, then maybe shooting isn’t for you, as it is that accurate .

This rifle comes complete with full set of original open sights (rocking horse doo-ings and hens teeth spring to mind ), and also sports 11mm factory spec scope mount grooves, so it can accommodate all modern mounts, and scopes, if need be, as well (please see photo below).

Looking for £225 plus post of choice for this super smooth, tuned, HW77 .177 under lever air rifle, and can include a v-vgc 4-12x40 mill dot Hawke Eclipse scope with double clamping pro-mounts for an extra £40. Sorry, but at these prices, all/any offers below the asking will be ignored.

First person to post below with no caveats that they will take this, and who then follows this up by p-m will be the buyer. This rifle is also advertised in the for sale section, and on AGF, so in the event of more than one person asking to buy it via different threads, the times and dates of the aforementioned posts and p-ms will be used to help decide the buyer, as is only fitting and fair.

Finally the legal bit. In asking to buy this air gun, you are confirming to me that you are over eighteen years old, and that you are not a prohibited person under section 21 of the fire arms act. Thank you for looking . Atb: G.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Gareth W-B; 04-11-2009 at 06:07 PM. Reason: sold to GoodWILLHunting.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodWILLHunting View Post
    Ok boss I'll have it.

Over 18 and not prohibited
    ... Splendid. HW77 as detailed sold to you then Will, and yhpm2 . Atb: G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.