Thread: Milbro G10 Value?

Milbro G10 Value?

I acquired one of these this morning in its box.

The pistl itself has been dismantled but appears complete. I'll have a look through the instructions later and see if I can put it back together again

The box appears in very good condition and comes complete with the original instruction manual with small tear to the front and a part tube of Daisy Golden Bulseye BBs

I'm pretty sure I wont be retiring on its value but I'd be interested in finding out anyway.

Mark
    My karma ran over your dogma

I guess you may know the answer ... they are not worth a lot considering that they were (are) very cheap new.
    Gut feeling is about £10-£12 depending on condition ... especially as it has already been stripped for some reason.
    Not difficult to rebuild but take care of that spring.
    Cheers, Phil

Yeah, theres 3 springs and I'm missing one of them

Never mind, that'll teach me to buy a box of bits. It wasnt a lot of money but it would have been nice if it had been complete

Mark
    My karma ran over your dogma

harry mac is offline You can't say muntjack without saying mmmmm
    Good looking pistols when you're about 8 and haven't seen a real Colt, but even the SP50 was better than these. Purely on a personal note, I'd not have one given to me, but I dare say there's some mis-guided soul that'd give a tenner for the sake of nostalgia.
    The South of England has 2 good things, the M1 and the A1. Both will take you to Yorkshire.

Quote Originally Posted by foxshooter View Post
    Yeah, theres 3 springs and I'm missing one of them

Never mind, that'll teach me to buy a box of bits. It wasnt a lot of money but it would have been nice if it had been complete

Mark
    Had one of these many years ago. My curiosity got the better of me and I took it apart. I found that you need 3 hands and a great deal of patience and perseverance to re-assemble.

Good Luck !!
    Make every shot count.

ccdjg is offline Airgun Alchemist, Collector and Scribe
    Cheap and tawdry little things they might have been, but so were the cast iron Dolla pistols and kids cap guns from 80 years ago. As they get chucked away so readily they will be prized collectables eventually, so my advice is to get your G10 fixed up and working and shove it away in a draw for posterity. If you think about it, they are a British-made airgun, so how rare is that these days?

G10

these were American made, imported by milbro.

ccdjg is offline Airgun Alchemist, Collector and Scribe
    You are quite right of course. I was thinking of the Milbro SP50 push barrel, much maligned but a future collectable.

G10

they might have been cheap, but they were never tawdry. they are well made and brilliantly designed. that is how they are still selling loads today.