Thread: vector optics 6-25x56

sniper22 Guest

vector optics 6-25x56

i bought the scope above from a fellow bbs member after looking through it and noticing the quality of the scopes build.
    its a no no in my book to buy a scope on mail order without being able to look through it. the vector optics range is a large one and is sold on eb*y to name a few.
    priced at £90 in the box in immaculate condition it was a bargain due to the £266 online price.
    first impressions are that its a sturdy scope (it has 12 lens' in it plus all the gimbals and illuminated ret set up)
    the main tube is 30mm and the housing the turrets is very similar to the big nikko unit.
    the turrets are a positive affair with 1/8 moa adjustments. chunky and easy to turn without being accidentally dislodged. my grip here is the turrets apparently cant be zeroed. i can indann allen key in my vast collection the turrets can be removed/reset with.
    the ret is the big plus point here, its first first focal plane which gives a milldot crosss hair the abilityto increase in size as the mag is wound up. one mildot is 1 mildot on 6 or 25 mag and anywhere in between.
    the focus ability is great too - on 25x i can turn the side pa turret to focus at 10mtrs.
    in the box are a 3" sunshade, mounts (weaver) which suits me fine and a nice soft bag to carry it with.
    the clarity is great with no reflection or milky effect on high mag. crystal clear to the edge of the sight picture too.
    im happy that i got this scope at this price and even happier at the scopes abilities.

sniper22 Guest
    forgot to add, the scopes got red/green ilumination too and clear flip ups.

sniper22 Guest
    just ordered a honeycomb attachment for the front lens, this will be delivered in a few days at a cost of £16. this will mean the sunshades not required. it holds about a gallon of rain anyway

FFP Scope

Have been using one of these today on 22-250 makes gun very heavy but works well can see bullet holes in target at 200yds.vector were accepting best offer on these at under £200 last time i looked at feedback. says on it heavy duty .50 caliber proof .have seen scopes very similar in spec and appearence at much more money possibly rebadged.

sniper22 Guest
    posty berought my honeycomb sunshade today, 31mm long compared to 100mm long sunshade and more effective

CraigBenson Guest
    I have a vector scope on .17HMR and am waiting to get some land to be able to zero it on having recently moved. So far I'm impressed with the quality of build and optics. I like the first focal plane mill dot ret.

I got it direct from the company in China that makes them which made a saving on the #### price. It arrived fairly promptly, and came with a 1 piece weaver mount with extra weaver rails for ancillaries to attach to, honey comb sunshade, and clear flip up covers. A good deal at just over £100.

CraigBenson Guest
    I've been out with it now and it's a good scope that works well in low light. The side wheel paralax is accurate, I tested it against the laser range finder. I would get another if I ever need anothe scope.

?

have you got any pics mate

Just bought a Vector Optics 10-40x56 First Focal Plane of the bay for £90 s/h including large wheel and honeycombe sunsade very happy with it, it performs and feels like a far more expensive scope even at the £266 list.

Mr Magoo is offline Should Have Gone to SecsPavers
    That sounds like a Bargain to me.

Don't suppose there are any left at this price are there as my friend would like one.

ATB

i think i have one of these and its not great. but for the money its ok