Thread: Daisy Quick Skill ?

Daisy Quick Skill ?

I've just been reading up about the Daisy quick skill idea, based on the US Army's instinct shooting training using Daisy bb guns. Seems like a lot of fun; has anyone any experience of this, or knows anything about the Daisy quick skill set they used to sell? One might make an interesting addition to the collection if I could track one down!

harry mac is offline You can't say muntjack without saying mmmmm
    Quote Originally Posted by crosmanman View Post
    I've just been reading up about the Daisy quick skill idea, based on the US Army's instinct shooting training using Daisy bb guns. Seems like a lot of fun; has anyone any experience of this, or knows anything about the Daisy quick skill set they used to sell? One might make an interesting addition to the collection if I could track one down!
    I strongly suspect that if you could track one down it would be in the US and have rather a hefty price tag. Since the Yanks have started to wake up to air guns their collector value on that side of the pond has rocketed. Add in the Vietnam theme and you've got a recipe for dollars.
    I remember reading about the programme in either a 1980s Gun Digest or the Airgun Digest.
    The South of England has 2 good things, the M1 and the A1. Both will take you to Yorkshire.