Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: one for the ladies

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Started shooting because my brother in law set up Ford Ranges. David gave me a choice between a second-hand PH6 and a new S200. You can guess what won - only had Daystate since.

Did shoot when I was at school for a term (only girl there using a 22 rimfire) but my father had always shot and been good but did not consider shooting as a thing for 'ladies'.

Hoping for a good turnout this weekend - if we ever manage to get there. Everything has been against us this month - no hot water, cars just about running, flu started this week and Anna (aged five) was involved in a nasty accident with a horse yesterday. Luckily she was fine but it could have been a hospital job. She was extremely brave and got straight back on. She is extremely keen to shoot so a gun will be on its way soon.

Forget the S-16 - second hand Air Arms A400 or Daystate Harrier X are getting reasonable and there are a few about.
    Air Wolf, MCT, RWS 500, Daystate Mk3 Bullpup, Huntsman Mk2 Target Rifle, PH6, Anchutz, 7.62 Kongsberg, 7.92 Yugo Mauser and .22 Mauser.

Talking one for the ladies

thanks for your input everyone, i will take it all on board. maybe you will see Mr and Mrs ex-squaddie on the 2005HFT circuit. Happy shooting and good luck to all taking part in this weekends comp at Emley and Redfearns.
    LIFE IS NOT COMPLICATED........
    SOCIETY JUST MAKES IT THAT WAY!!!!