Thread: crosman 130 pistol value

crosman 130 pistol value

hi all ,i have a crosman 130 pistol in .22 which needs a reseal,which i intend to do before maybe selling in the near future.i know this is hard to value without photos,but they are beyond an old country boy like me.condition is good,with about 80% blue with about 15% loss of black paint around the pistol grip/trigger area.grips are chip free black plastic .i dont know much about the value of these older crosmans so a ballpark figure would be most helpful ..many thanks ..greasemonkey

Quote Originally Posted by greasemonkey View Post
    hi all ,i have a crosman 130 pistol in .22 which needs a reseal,which i intend to do before maybe selling in the near future.i know this is hard to value without photos,but they are beyond an old country boy like me.condition is good,with about 80% blue with about 15% loss of black paint around the pistol grip/trigger area.grips are chip free black plastic .i dont know much about the value of these older crosmans so a ballpark figure would be most helpful ..many thanks ..greasemonkey
    PM sent

All the best Mick

anyone help please

keith66 is online now Optimisic Pessimist Fella
    In average to good condition £50 -£75 maybe more if minty? If it needs a rebuild less, i expect someone more knowledgeable will tell me im miles out!

cheers kieth,i got this in a double deal so was not sure of its worth,i think i will keep it for now,cheers ..greasemonkey