Thread: Sheridan Silver Streak- worth ?

Sheridan Silver Streak- worth ?

Hi all. Trying to consolidate the collection a little, I've a Sheridan Silver streak, 0.20 calibre in excellent condition- hard hitting and leak-free... one of the later types with rocker safety. Also got the sheridan intermount with it. Any idea of what I should be asking for it?

Thanks,

Rich.

Sheriden

I have just bought one of here a minter for 60 quid but i think it was worth a lot more ......

I paid £150 for mine 3 years ago, mint hard hitting with williams peep sight.

Quote Originally Posted by richtel View Post
    Hi all. Trying to consolidate the collection a little, I've a Sheridan Silver streak, 0.20 calibre in excellent condition- hard hitting and leak-free... one of the later types with rocker safety. Also got the sheridan intermount with it. Any idea of what I should be asking for it?

Thanks,

Rich.
    Hi Rich Its worth £125-150 all day if its a " Rocker "
    The intermount is worth £20 & Silencer & Adapter ( If you had it ) Another £40 + £30 for the Williams peep, Condition is everything, Cheers,

Thanks guys- really helpful. Gedfinn- thanks for the pics, I've not seen a silencer fitted to them before. Time to sell, methinks.

Rich.