Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Quarnford AirGunner's Shoot Dates Chat & Banter Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve C. View Post
    There's also ashoot at Basford on alternate Sundays to Quarnford. Up the track past the fishing pools.
    I hope to try it this weekend.
    Steve C.
    i used to go clay shooting there as well..!!!! that place is lovely and has the possibilities of a promising shoot if its up and around the big hill,would like some more info on this when you have shot it please ? thanks..

Quote Originally Posted by paul tinsleyt View Post
    i used to go clay shooting there as well..!!!! that place is lovely and has the possibilities of a promising shoot if its up and around the big hill,would like some more info on this when you have shot it please ? thanks..
    Okey dokey.

Steve C.
    AirArms S400k L/H (.177)BTAS, tuned, AirArms S410k L/H (.177) walnut, BTAS tuned, AA MPR .177 L/H walnut (STOLEN) and...L/H EV2
    BASC

brown edge

hi steve,
    sent karl a text for brown edge result, said he could not go as he had to go shopping!!!!!!!!!!don`t think he has got his priority right

Quote Originally Posted by peter b View Post
    hi steve,
    sent karl a text for brown edge result, said he could not go as he had to go shopping!!!!!!!!!!don`t think he has got his priority right
    Yep, I think Sonya decides Karls priorities.

Steve C.
    AirArms S400k L/H (.177)BTAS, tuned, AirArms S410k L/H (.177) walnut, BTAS tuned, AA MPR .177 L/H walnut (STOLEN) and...L/H EV2
    BASC

Qa

Another fine shoot today, thank you John for an excellent course. We do all realise and appreciate the amount of work you put in. The usual force ? variable breeze took its toll on the scores as always but so what it does not matter.

Thousands of people (or one very sad sort who really should get out more) have now viewed the QA pages here on BBS, will we have a thousand or more turn up at the next shoot? We really ought know because of the catering.
    Answers below if you please

Quarnford

Hi Edwin,
    Yes great shoot, wind pixies again playing havoc with just about everyone except Sonia----- I really do think she should stay @ home & do womens things like cooking ,ironing, washing ,hoovering etc,etc,etc & leave us men to do mens things like shooting
    Hopefully Karl won`t bring her again-------seriously she did shoot realy well dropping only 2 points----- think Karl should put the muzzle brake back on her rifle
    Regards Pete

Hi Edwin,
    Yes great shoot, wind pixies again playing havoc with just about everyone except Sonia----- I really do think she should stay @ home & do womens things like cooking ,ironing, washing ,hoovering etc,etc,etc & leave us men to do mens things like shooting
    Hopefully Karl won`t bring her again-------seriously she did shoot realy well dropping only 2 points----- think Karl should put the muzzle brake back on her rifle
    Regards Pete

........only on the rifle Pete??

Steve C.
    BASC

muzzle brake

Hi Steve,
    I was talking about putting it on the rifle ,but if you have other suggestion!!!!!!!!!

Count out your pellets its QA next Sunday.

Quarnford

Hi ,Steve did you go to Brown Edge Sunday,sorry I could not be there grandson was @ the Motox @ Astbury where he won all 3 of his races again.
    Will be @ Quarnford Sunday all being well.
    Pete

Hi ,Steve did you go to Brown Edge Sunday,sorry I could not be there grandson was @ the Motox @ Astbury where he won all 3 of his races again.
    Will be @ Quarnford Sunday all being well.
    Pete
    Yep Pete, and those kind folks made a donation for me. See you Sunday.

Steve C.
    BASC

Hi Steve, are you using the donation to buy a tin of the legendary Quarnford Windcheater pellets?

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkstone View Post
    Hi Steve, are you using the donation to buy a tin of the legendary Quarnford Windcheater pellets?
    Edwin, if there's a pellet that beats the wind up there you've gotta let me know. Otherwise I'll just keep guessing.

Steve C.
    BASC

Windcheater pellets

Do you mean to say you are the only one who is not using them then Steve?

Quarnford

Going by the weather report for Sunday Edwin could you put me down for a few tins of those pellets please.
    Regards Pete