Thread: Quarnford AirGunner's Shoot Dates Chat & Banter Thread.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    There's also ashoot at Basford on alternate Sundays to Quarnford. Up the track past the fishing pools.
    I hope to try it this weekend.
    Steve C.
    AirArms S400k L/H (.177)BTAS, tuned, AirArms S410k L/H (.177) walnut, BTAS tuned, AA MPR .177 L/H walnut (STOLEN) and...L/H EV2
    BASC

Quote Originally Posted by Steve C. View Post
    There's also ashoot at Basford on alternate Sundays to Quarnford. Up the track past the fishing pools.
    I hope to try it this weekend.
    Steve C.
    i used to go clay shooting there as well..!!!! that place is lovely and has the possibilities of a promising shoot if its up and around the big hill,would like some more info on this when you have shot it please ? thanks..

Quote Originally Posted by paul tinsleyt View Post
    i used to go clay shooting there as well..!!!! that place is lovely and has the possibilities of a promising shoot if its up and around the big hill,would like some more info on this when you have shot it please ? thanks..
    Okey dokey.

Steve C.
    AirArms S400k L/H (.177)BTAS, tuned, AirArms S410k L/H (.177) walnut, BTAS tuned, AA MPR .177 L/H walnut (STOLEN) and...L/H EV2
    BASC

brown edge

hi steve,
    sent karl a text for brown edge result, said he could not go as he had to go shopping!!!!!!!!!!don`t think he has got his priority right

Quote Originally Posted by peter b View Post
    hi steve,
    sent karl a text for brown edge result, said he could not go as he had to go shopping!!!!!!!!!!don`t think he has got his priority right
    Yep, I think Sonya decides Karls priorities.

Steve C.
    BASC